Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Last night to go see Mi Fallout again.

BDD99B21-E89A-4799-BFE5-6A8815A5F96A.jpeg

Hope the Sept 15 re release actually happens.

Of course she didn’t want to wear the Butters - by far the worst 350

I keep thinking that and I even have the butters but when I saw someone wearing them with just black pants, I didn't think they looked half bad. I still the the white ones are the worst but just cause I hate white shoes. Butters are terrible for calling them butters. It's hard to not get that image out of your head.

I keep thinking that and I even have the butters but when I saw someone wearing them with just black pants, I didn't think they looked half bad. I still the the white ones are the worst but just cause I hate white shoes. Butters are terrible for calling them butters. It's hard to not get that image out of your head.

Yeah I think butters don't look bad on foot. Creams aren't bad imo, but they're probably my least favorite 350v2.

I want to like your post, but I love Creams :lol:

Back
Top Bottom