• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Same! I need a size 13 :nerd:

But is tomorrow morning the official release?
I'm a true size 13, and YS only went up to 13s; which I grabbed 2 of, and 1 for shawty.
I think I'm done, though i would've preferred size 14.
Screw hype. Dope kicks are dope kicks and V2's are still dope.
Not all of them though imo.
Still not a fan of em McDonalds V2.

Sooooo just curious....If these are sitting both online and in stores....is the Yeezy hype dead?

:lol: this thread is hilarious - “sitting”

This is what Adidas/Yeezy wanted - it literally says the “BIGGEST RELEASE” they want these to be more widely available. What does “sitting” even mean now? It used to mean something was unwanted and wasnt getting purchased- I’d say the money is rolling in right now.

Looks like they will do the limited thing with certain pairs and more accessible releases for pairs like these. Marketing/supply demand/big business 101 not that deep.

Screw hype. Dope kicks are dope kicks and V2's are still dope.
I feel that...Im just wondering if Adidas makes a better or more widely available product for less then $220 (or $300 for the Waverunner)...

Just saying Yeezy was in a different lane for a long time....if you start putting it in the masses lane does it change the appeal or how you may or may not determine value (im not talking about resell)....

:lol: this thread is hilarious - “sitting”

This is what Adidas/Yeezy wanted - it literally says the “BIGGEST RELEASE” they want these to be more widely available. What does “sitting” even mean now? It used to mean something was unwanted and wasnt getting purchased- I’d say the money is rolling in right now.

Looks like they will do the limited thing with certain pairs and more accessible releases for pairs like these. Marketing/supply demand/big business 101 not that deep.
Sitting implies simply that....waiting for you to purchase it......Say what you will about JB but the 11 Holiday release...while MASS PRODUCED....does not sit...with in 24 hours stock is gone and thats across Multiple Retailers both domestic as well as international...yes Restocks happen, but the initial release they get wiped out....

Im just saying, yesterday I know cats that picked up 3-4 pairs just cause they were so excited how easy these were to get....Getting and collecting Yeezy's has been such a nightmare for years cats just felt overjoyed and went ham...

ADC loaded up the rest of the pairs around 3am and as of 9am they are still widely available....Im not sure if the stores will carry stock but I guess we will find out in another hour or so....

Im just wondering....at $220....do you really feel the need to cop each and every color if they no longer sit in that "special" lane??

IMG_1779.PNG

Adidas Europe still has stock in all sizes from 6 to 13.5 no splash page straight to check out I hope it's like this every release

need the missing 12 :smh:

I think its a couple things at play for these “sitting”. Obviously the first one is that Adidas increased production so they’re more easily attainable. Two, someone pointed out that that they just restocked the 700s and those retail for $300. Three, it’s an all white shoe releasing in the fall. If this was summer, think these would be moving faster.

Think Adidas did exactly what they set out to do. I mean I dropped about $700 the other day on Yeezys. I haven’t bought Adidas in like 7 or 8 years and I’m probably not alone. It’s foolish to compare these to a holiday 11 release.

Still debating on the Creams, but hopefully the zebras are this easy lol. 2 pairs of Zebras are what I’m shooting for lol.

Sitting implies simply that....waiting for you to purchase it......Say what you will about JB but the 11 Holiday release...while MASS PRODUCED....does not sit...with in 24 hours stock is gone and thats across Multiple Retailers both domestic as well as international...yes Restocks happen, but the initial release they get wiped out....

It’s hard to compare for a bunch of reasons- the main two being that we dont know how many pairs were made and your comparing a yearly release that is in every retailer online and in store from malls to mom and pops to a release thats on two websites. Not to mention its a plain sneaker that just released a few months back.

Either way this is what they wanted and it should be good for the Yeezy brand and id guess ultimately for the hypebeasts and resellers- bring more people into the fold give them a easy taste and when they do decide to bring out the next super limited release - back to instant sellous and backdooring and profits for resellers/goat/stockx.

I just think its premature to be talking about hype being dead since them being available
to the masses was the exact purpose of the release.

Lets see what happens with the Sesames

WOW pulling out all of the stops #ad all of twitter and the brand ambassadors with shameless plug posts

Copped an 8.5 and 9 700s threw the 8.5 on and that toebox is snug as hell, like it sits on your toes with no wiggle just not really uncomfortable. Put the 9 on and they felt great but that heel slip might be nuts after they break in. My question is when they break in is it still as snug?

Copped an 8.5 and 9 700s threw the 8.5 on and that toebox is snug as hell, like it sits on your toes with no wiggle just not really uncomfortable. Put the 9 on and they felt great but that heel slip might be nuts after they break in. My question is when they break in is it still as snug?
I am a TTS 8.5 in all shoes basically , my first pair of yeezy 350 (bred) was snug as hell in sz 8.5 for like 2 weeks , i wore them like everyday AND put wooden oak shoe trees at night when not worn to stretch them out more , now they fit super TTS and feel like house slippers, super comfy . Try wooden oak shoe trees and break them in brother

Yea I can’t get with going up .5 on the 350, considering they will break in over time and may feel loose afterwards, I’d go as far is wearing without insoles, wooden shoe trees, etc, before sizing up (OCD, all my sizes gotta be constant)

My guess is that toebox cage on the inside creates the tightness, has anyone tried peeling that from inside?

Back
Top Bottom