Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Fedex driver delivered my 700's to the wrong house. Driver is going back today to try and get it back. What a bunch of clowns.

whats wrong with you

:lol: New gen sneaker heads overvalue this faux exclusivity. With the secondary market none of that matters anymore. Anybody who wanted creams last month could have decided to pay and extra 25-100 and had them.

Anyways i dont see it mentioned but is anyone else surprised that fsrs didnt pop back up? I was expecting that “early access” to sell thru and then a whole other stock to be loaded today.

This is looking more like a calabasas release than a massive gr everybody who wants them can get them :nerd:

how long did it take ya'll to get your 700's from YS?

trying to gauge how long i'll be waiting for my 350s

Adidas is smart to make creams the most produced yeezy. If they don't sell every pair, they can just dye it some color and make that a limited release LOL.

Adidas is smart to make creams the most produced yeezy. If they don't sell every pair, they can just dye it some color and make that a limited release LOL.

They're gonna sell out. This is probably just the first batch.

:lol: New gen sneaker heads overvalue this faux exclusivity. With the secondary market none of that matters anymore. Anybody who wanted creams last month could have decided to pay and extra 25-100 and had them.

Anyways i dont see it mentioned but is anyone else surprised that fsrs didnt pop back up? I was expecting that “early access” to sell thru and then a whole other stock to be loaded today.

This is looking more like a calabasas release than a massive gr everybody who wants them can get them :nerd:
For the most part if you wanted them you could've got them unless you wear some super big size. I didn't cop but when I went on the site earlier this morning they had my size and only took about 2/3 minutes to get to the checkout page. Any other time it was some limited adidas stuff that page took forever and was already sold out when I got there if I got there.

I haven’t even gone thru my pairs from the original drop

77D4A105-A742-4832-A82F-2852156E10E8.jpeg

kinda weird through all of this "pre order" and "most democratic yeezy" how come I havent seen anything over a sz. 12 on either site?

So YM is claiming that the same statics cw is releasing with 3M and without?

Wouldn’t that be kind of senseless?!

Back
Top Bottom