Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Really like the 700 mauve's but I had to pick between the NB 998 4for4's or the 700's. Went with the NB's. Wish the price of the 700's was lower but its all good. Congrats to those who were able to secure a pair!

Only potential “complaint” with the mauves is the shoe lace color. Needs some pop like the OG pair, that’s the best part of the OGs if you ask me. The laces from the OG pair probably work nicely but unfortunately I no longer have them.

Will be lace swapping with the Wave Runner laces to see how they look when I receive these Mauves >D

Made this sloppy edit, adding the one small detail I've always thought was missing on the Mauves & now I can't unsee it. Might have to customize a pair...

700mauve_edit.jpg

Honestly these will have like zero resell. I would hold my money and if you really need another pair 4 months from now I'm sure there will be a host of them on StockX for retail or under.

Agree. I will probably only pick up one pair.
Mauves don’t show dirt easily plus retail is a bit too high imo. Especially with other shoes releasing in the next time

Made this sloppy edit, adding the one small detail I've always thought was missing on the Mauves & now I can't unsee it. Might have to customize a pair...

700mauve_edit.jpg

i made a similar PS a while back...looks way better. gonna do it to my pair for sure

As stated i think the mauves are good the way they are. No need for more "pop". I think they subtle-ness of the colorscheme is great. I hope everyone that wants them can grab a pair for retail. Seems like so far so good for people in here. A lot of SNS Ws which is a good sign of stock to come.

Won 2 pair via Copdate/Packers :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:. I was going to try to oop da other pair to my boy because I only need 1 pair but both stores have a 1 hour pickup window :sick::smh:.

5C1F985C-BBDC-4985-B9BE-4AABBCC1470F.png 95A0B7BD-5974-49B2-8A1F-8DB9971E641E.png

Only potential “complaint” with the mauves is the shoe lace color. Needs some pop like the OG pair, that’s the best part of the OGs if you ask me. The laces from the OG pair probably work nicely but unfortunately I no longer have them.

same - and the sole being one color // color scheme of the wave runners is flawless // mauves not as much

Just got charged from SNS. Two raffles for 700’s I’ve won from them back to back. Feels good to only pay $309 shipped and not having to worry tmrw.

Same. It's actually starting to seem silly that stores raffled these things. I sense they will be relatively easy to get and may even sit for a bit tomorrow on YS and ADC.

Would have liked to have copped on release day but I'm gonna chill and wait for my raffle pair to deliver.

Same. It's actually starting to seem silly that stores raffled these things. I sense they will be relatively easy to get and may even sit for a bit tomorrow on YS and ADC.

Would have liked to have copped on release day but I'm gonna chill and wait for my raffle pair to deliver.
Yeah im juiced to not have to worry about getting a pair manana. Didnt want to pay that $20 YS shipping and ADC is a slim chance. Still have to help my boy get a pair so thats what ill be doing tmrw instead. Feels good to grab on instead of two meow.

Back
Top Bottom