Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
as i stated earlier. SNS charged me twice. They sent me two "Congrats - You Won" emails 4 hours apart from each other. Sent to the same email address

Obviously I only entered once (their system won't let you enter twice with the same account

They must have gotten a ton of these to just be randomly doubling up folks

And they won't respond to my emails either. slick bastards

as i stated earlier. SNS charged me twice. They sent me two "Congrats - You Won" emails 4 hours apart from each other. Sent to the same email address

Obviously I only entered once (their system won't let you enter twice with the same account

Once you receive both pairs, just file a chargeback on PayPal and say they double charged, but you only received one shoe lol.

EC2169A2-65C3-41BD-89C0-0A66A59F3DD1.jpeg

18FB9EEC-6275-4CE3-A75B-831297E64756.jpeg

This is my homegirls 700’s. Something spilled on them and shes not even sure what it was (she thinks it was paint). She gave em to me to clean, and as much as I scrubbed and applied different cleaning products to it, it came out like 95% (as you can see in the ‘after’ pic below). *the shoe looks dark because it was soaked to get all the residue off*. Either the midsole is pourous and absorbs stuff easily, or she just had bad luck with whatever was spilled on it

This is my homegirls 700’s. Something spilled on them and shes not even sure what it was (she thinks it was paint). She gave em to me to clean, and as much as I scrubbed and applied different cleaning products to it, it came out like 95% (as you can see in the ‘after’ pic below). *the shoe looks dark because it was soaked to get all the residue off*. Either the midsole is pourous and absorbs stuff easily, or she just had bad luck with whatever was spilled on it

Did you try a magic eraser on the white part?

Lol I didn’t get a pair so maybe not that many haha. Nah but their cs is in Sweden and it’s evening here now so they’re not working. They should respond when they worn the next time hopefully.

Made In CHINA! YES! thats what I like to see.

RIP

Lol I didn’t get a pair so maybe not that many haha. Nah but their cs is in Sweden and it’s evening here now so they’re not working. They should respond when they worn the next time hopefully.
Yeah SNS is great about contacting back. Just be patient.

If there’s two tracking numbers that might’ve work against his claim won’t it?
Nah it definitely would. I forgot to insert /s before posting. And he's right, SNS usually wouldn't allow purchases with the same PP so I'm sure they'll correct it as soon as they get to the email.

This second pic makes them look super meh. I swear these are completely different shades in different pictures.
The lighting isn’t the best, I just snapped a pic straight out of the box, however the colors aren’t as bright like some images I’ve seen. Don’t let those filters fool you.

With that said, I’m very happy with this shoe.

I may grab a pair on the cheap from sx when the prices drop just the blackout the mid sole forefoot section.

congrats to everyone who scored a pair of the mauves . To me that color way doesn't make me want to spend 300 bucks, the OG color way however is more worth the price even though 300 is steep

Back
Top Bottom