Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Giggity.

1DBD96CA-B491-436D-AED7-3A630937BE39.jpeg

I'm good on zebras. I barely wear the pair I have as is. Probably wore them like 4 times total now.

Only wore the yebras once. Was in Pisa and Florence Italy though, litty titty.

Breds are the pair I wear the most. Black shoes go with everything when all you wear is black lol.
gangsta

Had zebras and sold them back in the day for the same reason. I found myself never wearing them. I just wore creams instead every time i wanted to wear a white based yeezy.

I feel the same about the zebras....copped on the restock only coz I won them on confirmed. Undoubtedly theyre my least worn yeezy. I'm officially retiring from 350v2s. Only way ye can shake me down is with those olives that got scrapped.

Yes, you did have to log in to your Amex and add the promo to your card from the list of varying vendors that have current cash back deals going. That is standard procedure for any cash back deals they offer.

Thanks, I couldn't find it anywhere to load it. Weird.

Never used stockX, because it’s only available in Europe since a month.
Do they offer promotions for buyers from time to time?

Fairly rare that they offer promotions on either side.

I just sold a pair of the original Alphaedge 4Ds (grey pair). Was gonna sell yesterday, but glad I randomly held out for a day.

I sold my Creams and Blue Tints. Kept my Beluga 2.0 because it goes with more of my clothes. I'm done with the V2 otherwise.

for some preme dudes, it'll be the closest they get to a woman touching their bodies
BURN. lol

I'm good on zebras. I barely wear the pair I have as is. Probably wore them like 4 times total now.

Only wore the yebras once. Was in Pisa and Florence Italy though, litty titty.

Breds are the pair I wear the most. Black shoes go with everything when all you wear is black lol.
I literealy worn my first release pair about the same. Sold my second pair so def gonna pass on this restock. They are one of the goat 350's tho.

SNS Online raffle pair came in. Made in China. Anyone know what the difference is between India and China pairs?
YES! Hope my pair is from the continent of Asia :rofl:

Hey what's up guys longtime lurker 1st time poster. Update for the ppl that ordered from social status I just got off the phone with them and they said they are working on the emails. Something was up with their system but we should be good guys.

Dam I wasn't paying it any mind, but got a cancellation email today. I figured I was good because it seemed like re-sellers were down on this then I go to check and they sold out. :smh:

Anywhere that still has em in stock?

Back
Top Bottom