• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
dam i was the lowest winning bid on stockx for a few hours. not anymore :blush:

crazy if they drop a lot ima double up. Then sell when the cream rise to the top. :lol:

You guys that ordered from YS, did you all get your shipping confirm? Did I get locked into that 2 week window? I ordered on sunday.

3AF5E2B6-2DE6-4872-A328-2DA659332781.jpeg

1. Quality on these is amazing.

2. This has to be the most awkward feeling shoe I’ve ever had. Lol

0EC55006-F160-4EB0-AA83-AC8E591258B4.jpeg
Fastest shipping ever- ordered off Mr. Porter yesterday around 4pm EST since my sz 10 randomly popped up online for purchase; and they were at my door by my lunch break today. Got to use my Amex coupon too so it worked out in the end- $225 all-in (Black toe 1 in the background)

Last edited:
Fastest shipping ever- ordered off Mr. Porter yesterday around 4pm est since my sz 10 randomly popped up online for purchase; and they were at my door by my lunch break today. Got to use my Amex coupon too so it worked out in the end- $225 all-in (Black toe 1 in the background)
Liked for the Black toes haha

Fastest shipping ever- ordered off Mr. Porter yesterday around 4pm EST since my sz 10 randomly popped up online for purchase; and they were at my door by my lunch break today. Got to use my Amex coupon too so it worked out in the end- $225 all-in (Black toe 1 in the background)

Made in China or India?

Oh yeah,that’s right. What ended up happening with all that?
They sent the shoes back to me for free since they said "i was such a good customer and shoes were authentic". But my thing is do they think I would send them a $900 pair of shoes in a destroyed shoe box??? They ended up opening a claim on my behalf with UPS. And some UPS guy came to my door a few days later looking to "pick up a damaged pair of Yeezy 350s". I was like nah i'm straight the problem was how they received my shoes not the shoes themselves and Im definitely not handing you a pair of $900 shoes. They lost a lot of value due to box so i will keep.

My 700s just came in, interesting that someone finally mentioned the arch support. I've never have such a hard arch support before. Is this normal? How do people claim these are comfortable? Do they break in or something? I bought a pair of 700s for my dad, but I'm worried he's not going to wear these things with that thing hammering his arch.

some observations and impressions after a few hours of wear:

1. at first, i thought the lookdown view was bad but overall, on foot, it is probably my favorite of the yeezy silhouettes. Looks good with jeans, cropped pants and shorts
2. imo, the most comfortable of all the yeezys. My comfort ranking 700 > 500 >350 v2 > 350 v1 > 750. Its like the best of the 500 and 350 combined.
3. overall, id rank them top 5 yeezys released: GG 750 > zebra v2 > cream/BT 350 > mauve 750 > 500s (all)

My favorite silhouette, but not my favorite yeezy

They sent the shoes back to me for free since they said "i was such a good customer and shoes were authentic". But my thing is do they think I would send them a $900 pair of shoes in a destroyed shoe box??? They ended up opening a claim on my behalf with UPS. And some UPS guy came to my door a few days later looking to "pick up a damaged pair of Yeezy 350s". I was like nah i'm straight the problem was how they received my shoes not the shoes themselves and Im definitely not handing you a pair of $900 shoes. They lost a lot of value due to box so i will keep.

Seems shady on both StockX and ups’s part. I don’t care if it was a middle aged white woman, I wouldn’t just hand over a pair of any shoe to anybody lol.

Nice! I was trying to do the same, where exactly did you find the coupon?

feel like adidas and yeezy supply did a fake sellout on the mauves

they went from fsr to os

not buying it no pun

Back
Top Bottom