Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
zebras looking like a jordan brand GR http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

j1.png
How is Southlake mall ftl in GA not getting these. Werid. Oh well easy cop I guess. Still not believing they will just be sitting on shelves. Gotta hear store inventory first. Might just be 2 size runs

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn‘t get the hype for Sesame 350 V2 ? I mean they look good, but the CW is pretty boring, nothing that pops. On the other hand I love the Zebra, they pop and will look amazing with a black skinny jeans

Some people, myself included, like monochromatic shoes instead of "loud" shoes like the Zebras.
THIS!

I will be wearing my sesame's to work on casual days. They are instantly becoming a heavy rotation shoe. They go with everything. I love the earth tone and have been waiting on a pair this simple for a long time. Creams were cool but a starch white is always hard to keep clean. I wear my 500 blushes a lot so i know the sesame's will fit right into the rotation.

You guys are complaining about not getting shipment, I ordered right away at 2am central on yeezy supply(2pairs) got refunded $320 don’t know what sz was canceled and I have to wait 2 weeks now that’s tough

I received my Muaves from ADC and the box was huge compared to my other 700 boxes.

I seen a couple of ppl complaining about that, what size did you get? I got a size 10 in Waves and my Mauves are a 10 also. Both boxes are the same size.

No I just wear what I want on my feet. If I see someone wearing a nice pair of kicks I'll give a head nod and say "those are nice I like those."

Unspoken sneaker battle? No. Seems like an unspoken c*ck measuring contest.

dont waste your time trying to figure the younger generation out cause you gonna wreck your brain. some of them grew up in the Pokemon era so that last statement may be true!!
Didnt mean to start a whole debate resulting in name calling. I grew up in the 80s and 90s and everyday we went to school it was a contest about who was the freshest. As it relates to kicks, which are one of the loves from my childhood that i have held on to, I still apply that mentality. And just to clarify when i see someone with nice shoes I have no problem complimenting them as I have done to the father of my daughters classmate. We have had whole conversations about our kids lack of respect for keeping shoes clean. Dont be so serious people

is it me or the china pairs look more faded than the india pairs? India pairs look more vibrant

Last edited:
creating an imagined "battle" between yourself and another person bc you both wear cool sneakers and then letting it affect your personal choice in footwear and never once speaking although seeing each other on the regular =/= racing on a highway.

if you know you know
Youre becoming more like me every day lately. :smile:

Reactions: JPS
Wore my Creams on my 2k road trip... they start to feel a little too tight after many hours on the riad, had yo take the left shoe off in the car. Thinking about taking the laces out all together.

20181030_131004.jpg

I did get a couple of compliments wearing them, first at the dispensary and again in the Coach store I took the pic in.
Does the left shoe lowest lace rub the top of your foot?

Does with me on all 350s.

Weird phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom