• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm glad people are finally getting a chance to get their Yeezys :nthat:
Just wish they would give us this kinda restock treatment with the V1s. I don't give a damn what ya'll say about comfort or how they age - V1s will always be dope to me.
turtle doves only 350 that matters to me.

Surprised I won 2 raffles for the zebras, first time winning a raffle for any yeezys in general

D9E29C72-767C-4066-B7ED-9D8D70F0891B.png

Finally a release date!!!! I’m in for a pair :nthat:

:pimp:

Def need to acquire these again. Wore the hell out of my first pair.

Yeezy coming for those wallets this holiday season though. :sick: And here I am supposed to be saving money for gifts. Might be some light stockings hung by the fireplace this year.

Anyone else wish the waverunners had the elastic bands on the sides of the tongue like the mauves? I like the way it keeps the tongue centered here. My waverunner tongues keep veering off to the side.

That’s how I feel when I wear Jordan 1’s I wish I could fix that

In regards to Stockx not having separate entries for the v2 zebras, they put in the description that the sole color may vary:
upload_2018-11-9_17-0-20.png

Anyone else wish the waverunners had the elastic bands on the sides of the tongue like the mauves? I like the way it keeps the tongue centered here. My waverunner tongues keep veering off to the side.
They should have fixed that with the last restock but yeah mine move to the side too much. I also dig the longer tongue on the OG's too.

Thinking of trying for a pair of Zebras for my wife. She wears a size 7 in UBs, but wasn’t sure if the fitmemt was tight in the Zebras (tight like the Beluga V2 and Tints). Anyone have a guess if I should get her a half size up or stay TTS? Thanks in advance!

Thinking of trying for a pair of Zebras for my wife. She wears a size 7 in UBs, but wasn’t sure if the fitmemt was tight in the Zebras (tight like the Beluga V2 and Tints). Anyone have a guess if I should get her a half size up or stay TTS? Thanks in advance!
My wife wears a women’s 6.5 in UB and a men’s 6.5 in V2’s.

Back
Top Bottom