• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
what am i looking at here?

zipcodes, and checkin codes pertaining to those zipcodes/areas.

go into ya app, edit ya selected stores, at the top put in the zipcode, select new stores from that zipcode, save ya selections, go to earn headstarts and manually input the code and earn your 1 min, go back to edit selected stores and change it back to your zipcode and stores near you.

you still keep the 1 minute for checking in at a different zipcode.

Pay for it how?

I just typed everything in on UPS, and it came out to 2,885.00 SEK, which is over $300 in shipping fees.

holy cow, i wouldnt do it. whats the reason for return? something major? if nothing major and you dont wanna keep em, throw em on goat or stockx and get ya money back that way.

sure beats returning em for $300.

That's got to be an inaccurate total.. Wouldn't even be surprised. Putting in all the measurements and stuff on these mailing websites is confusing and almost never ends up being right.

holy cow, i wouldnt do it. whats the reason for return? something major? if nothing major and you dont wanna keep em, throw em on goat or stockx and get ya money back that way.

sure beats returning em for $300.

They are .5 size too big. Plus SNS raffle was $309, when they can be had for $265ish now.

I'm just wondering if there is a cheaper way to ship back to SNS. Can't really cost $300, but UPS.com isn't really finding the address I don't think.

They are .5 size too big. Plus SNS raffle was $309, when they can be had for $265ish now.

I'm just wondering if there is a cheaper way to ship back to SNS. Can't really cost $300, but UPS.com isn't really finding the address I don't think.

You can pay for it however you want.
USPS is probably the cheapest method to ship internationally. Ship FIRST CLASS not PRIORITY

IMG_1835.JPG

Love them

Just see this and they have all sizes available LOL the other colour-way was so much better these r trash imo but everyone's taste differs

i looked into this as well... cheapest I found was usps from NY to them was like 17 and change. Im still on the fence but the price drops have me doing the math in my head.

i looked into this as well... cheapest I found was usps from NY to them was like 17 and change. Im still on the fence but the price drops have me doing the math in my head.

How did you get the $17?

Edit: I see that you said USPS.

I'm shipping from CO and the cheapest I see is $35. Is it really double the cost from NY?

what's likely with a 9min head start for these?...Haven't bought anything in ages...surprise my VIP was still valid at champs.

YM trying to hype up the shoes and their carting services by providing low stock numbers for zebras? I don't believe these shoes will be hard to get based on all the retailers getting em and the reserved pairs at footsites already.

Stock numbers that YeezyMafia is claiming seems off tbh

Those numbers are a lie..

Footlocker family of stores has more than that so no way adidas would have less than footlocker stores lol

Even low end footlockers carrying them have minimum 100 pairs

Hell adidas euro site had more than that and euro always has less than Usa lol

Back
Top Bottom