• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20181116_152846~01.jpeg

Carted a 14 (full size up) at around 10:20 on adc but ran into payment errors and struck out. Picked up my raffle pair from FNL, TTS, and honestly I'm glad the size 14 order didn't go through because the zebra in a 13 fit me almost identically to the recent creams, which I preferred TTS.

They're a little snug to start but they'll stretch, my creams already have a little. Half size up should also work for most people, but wasn't an option for me as there were no 13.5s available.

Are you guys in cali? Cus the cutoff time here is 6pm, hopefully my pair is still there when I get there lol.

you should be fine. theres a difference between unreserved pairs and unclaimed pairs. unreserved are given out FCFS when they open, unclaimed are given out after the 6 PM cutoff after people dont pick up their reservations.

I went to the Finish Line at the Willowbrook mall in Houston at 3 and they were selling FCFS. Not sure what their procedure was but I walked in and out with a size 11. The Foot Locker seemed to think that they would have stock until Saturday afternoon. They said they were REALLY overstocked. Got my first pair of Yeezys, finally.

Probably won't make it to footblocker by 6 to pick up my raffle due to work.

QUES:

If I buy on stockx, how do I know if I'm purchasing the new pair and not the last releases?

Prefer the newer white bottoms vs the older releases.[/QUOTE I would check for unclaimed pairs

Probably won't make it to footblocker by 6 to pick up my raffle due to work.

QUES:

If I buy on stockx, how do I know if I'm purchasing the new pair and not the last releases?

Prefer the newer white bottoms vs the older releases.

StockX says "sole colors may vary". So I guess there's no way of telling which pair you'll get if you purchase from them.

Girl at check out told me I couldn't use my reward coupon because they were quickstrikes. I laughed and said "No they aren't, and adidas doesn't even use that term, its just Nike." She got mad and looked at me, then said well we aren't taking any coupons. :sick:

Girl at check out told me I couldn't use my reward coupon because they were quickstrikes. I laughed and said "No they aren't, and adidas doesn't even use that term, its just Nike." She got mad and looked at me, then said well we aren't taking any coupons. :sick:
Trifling employees lol. At least we eating.

I went to the Finish Line at the Willowbrook mall in Houston at 3 and they were selling FCFS. Not sure what their procedure was but I walked in and out with a size 11. The Foot Locker seemed to think that they would have stock until Saturday afternoon. They said they were REALLY overstocked. Got my first pair of Yeezys, finally.

Was there earlier at FNL too lol. Caught the same vibe. Mall was flooded with them :lol:. Saw no commotion about them whatsoever.

And hibbetts cancelled my order bout 2 hrs ago. Was lucky enough to make it out to the only finish line that got em here to grab the last 9 after already going there earlier today to get the GFs 6 but it all worked out.

Damn! I forgot zebras base color was white.. my old pair is so beat, I thought they started as a cream color. :lol: Glad to have a fresh pair. I wouldn’t have minded a couple more, but I didn’t set any change aside for em this time. Hopefully the fit is still the same as the OGs. I have to size up a full size on all v2 350s, and some still cramp my big toe.. but zebs fit best of the bunch.

Hit a couple on Bodega's online raffle for Size 11. Already picked my pairs up so any one still needing, DM me and can forward you the email to checkout directly.

UPDATE: 1 ooped, 1 left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom