Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I won 2 pair but only needed one. Let my Champs pair back out into da wild. I hope someone who really wants got em.

75D453AF-DD91-4597-A727-F0E0A2D70271.jpeg

Been pretty busy with work lately and didn’t get a chance to reserve at any of the shoe stores for the Sesames. We’ll be out early in the AM for Black Friday shopping anyways and was wondering if the shoe stores at the mall will have extra pairs for sale as soon as doors open or if they’re mostly already claimed through reservations. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
hope finishline website will be easy tomorrow so I can use rewards and not have to pick up my reservation

Been pretty busy with work lately and didn’t get a chance to reserve at any of the shoe stores for the Sesames. We’ll be out early in the AM for Black Friday shopping anyways and was wondering if the shoe stores at the mall will have extra pairs for sale as soon as doors open or if they’re mostly already claimed through reservations. Thanks in advance!

Go look sir. I'm sure there will be pairs. Unfortunately, most people ONLY care about Yeezy's when there is money to be made.

I went 5/6 on the apps. I'm picking up some GS pairs, but declined the others, because the people i did entries for did not want them anymore & I know its because there is no resell. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Go look sir. I'm sure there will be pairs. Unfortunately, most people ONLY care about Yeezy's when there is money to be made.

I went 5/6 on the apps. I'm picking up some GS pairs, but declined the others, because the people i did entries for did not want them anymore & I know its because there is no resell. :smh:

PO

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I’ll give it a shot in the morning.

Anyone ever pick up from Jimmy Jazz at QCM? Won there and the lady was tellin me to line up in the gated area. Do they like drag out the whole pick up procedure or some ****?

I was able to purchase a size 9 off NeedSuppy. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. Got order confirmation but nowadays that doesnt mean anything until shipping is sent.

If anyone wants to help a fella out with his first pair of yeezy’s id be forever greatful lol size 11.5 for me. Stuck working at a hotel until late late tonight so im SOL trying to cop before then.

Need me the sesame
If these will be your first pair 11.5 may not be your yeezy size

Grabbed a pair from space23.it
They removed the vat and with cheap shipping to Aus it's come in $25 under local retail. Pretty happy with that.

Enjoy the feast.
Been eating off that site on the low for years they have a sz 7.5 up for anyone interested. They ship fast for being in Italy

If these will be your first pair 11.5 may not be your yeezy size

Been eating off that site on the low for years they have a sz 7.5 up for anyone interested. They ship fast for being in Italy
I am a size 11 in everything so i know to half size up. Appreciate the look out though my man.

Anyone still looking for Sesames. Try Size? Preview. Still got a few left and they pop up randomly if you keep trying. Works out $238 shipped. Cheaper than YS.

How fast the sesames sell out on YM will predict if they will sit or not on ADC tomorrow. Gonna try to cop a 4.5 for my homegirl.

Back
Top Bottom