Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Breds are weak. Fight me.
tenor (5).gif

Has anyone been able to use their reward points to purchase a pair of seames? I might just double up on them because i see myself wearing the hell out of the pair I have now and don't wanna pay resale later down the line if the value goes up too much.

Going to try and cop the salt 500s next week as a gift l, but I’ll never have attempted to buy such a small size. It’s a men’s 4.5, woman’s 6.5 I believe.

Those come in less quantities? Any beliefs as to how much more difficult that will be as a result?

Going to try and cop the salt 500s next week as a gift l, but I’ll never have attempted to buy such a small size. It’s a men’s 4.5, woman’s 6.5 I believe.

Those come in less quantities? Any beliefs as to how much more difficult that will be as a result?

Men's 4.5 will be difficult to get. It will be the first size to sell out, so you have to be quick on both YS and ADC. A good chance IMO is Naked's FCFS raffle.

Beluga 2.0's are still my favorite,but then it would have to be the sesames. Still trying to decide on which zebra to keep.

Attachments

• IMG_20181124_140350.jpg
    IMG_20181124_140350.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 91
Men's 4.5 will be difficult to get. It will be the first size to sell out, so you have to be quick on both YS and ADC. A good chance IMO is Naked's FCFS raffle.

Thank you! I kind of figured as much. Utility Black 500s seemed like such a stress free cop, I was just hoping the same might apply here to an even smaller size.

People are burnt out from all the V2s. Sesames would have been much more popular if they were released earlier during the V2's timeline.

I think it's because butters and creams are so close in color. I didn't find the need for butters once I saw there was a release date for these.

Thank you! I kind of figured as much. Utility Black 500s seemed like such a stress free cop, I was just hoping the same might apply here to an even smaller size.

Salts will be stress free... except for the smaller sizes that resell. Good luck! I'm sure it will be pretty easy though.

Mens 4.5 is a Womens 5.5

can't believe sesames sitting on sites

these are easily one of the best V2
cause if they weren't yeezys then 350's wouldn't sell out in the first place. now that the hype is going towards other shoes, this will be the norm

Back
Top Bottom