Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got order confirmation from Finishline for the sesame that I put in cart yesterday but I didn’t checkout? How come?
Yesterday that I saw someone posted the $15off code so I try put it in my cart but my size gone so I just try size 8 if the code work but I didn’t checkout and I just close the tab. Know later that they’re sold out. And this morning they restock it I just try check my size and the code but the code not working no more so I didn’t pay attention.
Just now I got the confirmation for size 8 with the discount code? And paid by Visa ending with none of my credit card.
Weird. Let’s see if they ship tho.

Just check my account and someone name and address just there. Like someone hack my account but instead of ship it to there home by use my card, he just use his card to ship to my home lol.

FD6792B1-3899-4842-AE8F-69CB59EC8CE9.jpeg

Was on the fence with these but Eastbay has a FSR with free shipping...good enough for me. Hope these will look better for me in person to keep

Was on the fence with these but Eastbay has a FSR with free shipping...good enough for me. Hope these will look better for me in person to keep
If Eastbay has free shipping now; that is a sign. They might let these go on Disco hopefully as they were charging shipping fees today earlier.

Didn't ADC sell out in like 2 or 3 hours? These other retailers must have gotten a stupid amount of stock.
But people sign up for atc service's and they cook Adc for some unknown reason.Yeah it looks like they gave footsites like 90% of the stock on the Zebras and the Sesames.

many reasons.. one being it's your dominant foot (foot you tend to use when kicking a ball) would always be slightly bigger but more pronunced in some who are into sports like football.. another would be from a childhood injury.. or an inborn condition.. etc.. etc.. so yea, it's a common thing to have assymetrical feet..
Wrong. On the whole the left foot tends to be the bigger.

Fyi.

Back
Top Bottom