Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Remember the first drop people were losing their minds.

Not it I don’t feel like driving to get em and I will pass. Crazy how hype drives sales

11.5 pretty much sold out. I was telling myself I wouldn’t buy another pair but if I could add my size to cart pretty easily i probably would have pulled the trigger. Guess it’s not meant to be :lol:

11.5 was the size I was going for also and told myself the same exact thing ,fa app was acting up , splash page on finish line , eastbay was all gone ftlr was the last hope and of course they hit me with the fraud text for my card smh luckily after all that still got on ftlr .... but if you still want there’s still champs and a few other sites that haven’t dropped yet

11.5 was the size I was going for also and told myself the same exact thing ,fa app was acting up , splash page on finish line , eastbay was all gone ftlr was the last hope and of course they hit me with the fraud text for my card smh luckily after all that still got on ftlr .... but if you still want there’s still champs and a few other sites that haven’t dropped yet

Yeah I’m not gonna stress it, already have a pair from the first release that I’ve been wearing more and more recently and I wouldn’t mind having another. I’m sure there will be other opportunities to cop if I really need a pair.

Back
Top Bottom