• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally doing some Xmas shopping with the wifey

Attachments

• 20181217_102747.jpg
    20181217_102747.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 71
Yea i hope the statics are a walk in the park like all the recent releases have been. I think more people will go after these though. But the hypebeasts and resellers will try to eat up the reflective ones when they release for sure. 700 v2 should be no problem. Not everyone likes to spend $300. Then again, these kids will have Christmas money.

Bum *** footlocker finally sending my frozens tomorrow , at least it ain’t Thursday which is what the tracking originally said , can’t wait to throw these in my closet and get around to wearing them eventually( I really need to chill with buying sneakers) , lol anyway on to the static’s :lol: , hopefully easy cop

wearing my MAUVES again today... find myself grabbing these more than any other shoes I own the past month...
and they're extremely comfy now.

My most worn shoe the last few weeks. And I agree, they do seem to be getting more comfy as I continue wearing them (especially the high-arch insole, which seems to be flattening a little).

Still such a dope shoe, especially in the sunlight. Wife's bff was in town this weekend, I was wearing them all weekend but she saw them in the sun and said "Are those the same brown shoes you had on earlier? They look way cooler now"

Man..... so blessed to live in the ATL. picked up a sz 11 from Lennox Champs, say they got 3 more. When I lived in LA and even when I visit now, they get way less for Jordan/Yeezy.

No tracking update from YS over here either. Hopefully it won’t take a week though. This is my first order from them lol.

My most worn shoe the last few weeks. And I agree, they do seem to be getting more comfy as I continue wearing them (especially the high-arch insole, which seems to be flattening a little).

Still such a dope shoe, especially in the sunlight. Wife's bff was in town this weekend, I was wearing them all weekend but she saw them in the sun and said "Are those the same brown shoes you had on earlier? They look way cooler now"
it's very very lowkey and can withstand that Toronto weather. absolutely happy with it. Come summer time I'm switching to the OGs.
But for now... I'm more than satisfied. Taking this shoe to Tokyo for sure.

YeezySupply shipped out, picked up by UPS this morning. No emails or anything though, had to check the UPS app for that info. Should arrive in a week.

Never ordered anything from footlocker before so just wanted to know if anyone know how they send their sneaker shipments ? They not on that goofy stuff like Nike are they ? My neighborhood is cool but not tryna have no sticky fingers delivery guy

YeezySupply shipped out, picked up by UPS this morning. No emails or anything though, had to check the UPS app for that info. Should arrive in a week.

My YS pair got dropped off on Saturday and my order page still shows order confirmed and getting it ready...Communication of any kind isn’t a high priority for them...

Never ordered anything from footlocker before so just wanted to know if anyone know how they send their sneaker shipments ? They not on that goofy stuff like Nike are they ? My neighborhood is cool but not tryna have no sticky fingers delivery guy
Nah regular brown box and tape no logo or anything at least that's what I remember

Back
Top Bottom