Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey picked up my first pair of Yeezy Boost 350's over the weekend. The semi frozen yellow. Question is this just how its made? noticed this super close up (I'm OCD with things) the little like 2 holes. or imperfections.. is that just how there made from the material? It's only on my left shoe. Right by the tan toe.
20181217_193344.jpg

You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Excited for my frozens tomorrow finally , still love my waves more than any other sneaker ive purchased , compliments non stop whenever I wear them , even made a couple of homies cop them once they saw the flames lol ,

You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif
Yes I'm serious, and yes I have OCD 20 years from spring of 98 to current, I asked a question about it, and people are joking or busting chops over it, is this how some of the yeezy's are produced? just from production with minor stuff? circled in this pic.

Attachments

• 20181217_195927.jpg
    20181217_195927.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 41
Hey picked up my first pair of Yeezy Boost 350's over the weekend. The semi frozen yellow. Question is this just how its made? noticed this super close up (I'm OCD with things) the little like 2 holes. or imperfections.. is that just how there made from the material? It's only on my left shoe. Right by the tan toe.
20181217_193344.jpg
Yeah there is something terribly wrong. I would return ASAP!

Double Ship Confirmation From Yeezy Supply

Good Looks To Those That Suggested To Go Ahead With That Second Order :nthat:

20181217_193344.jpg

AllSharpChick-small.gif

I haven’t received a shipping notice from YS yet, but I checked my UPS app and it says an item from a fulfillment location in City of Industry, CA is heading my way. I’m guessing that has to be it!

20181217_193344.jpg

I think you have 3 choices.

1. Let it go and enjoy them, acknowledge that you are bugging over absolutely nothing... Waste of energy.
2. Return them and allow someone else to enjoy them @ retail.
3. Sell them on stockX, knowing that you passed on your non-existent problem to another human being for profitless prosperity.

Cheers.|l

Back
Top Bottom