Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Grab the 13 and take the insole out. I'm a 10 and go .5 down. No insole fits perfectly.

My only complaint taking out the insole is you already pay so much on the shoes, then you have to take out the insole? It's like buying new car but you take out the seats. It would be nice if the price can be adjusted, but you still pay full price regardless.

Not in the sneaker resale game at all so I'm pretty clueless on this aspect. I picked up a pair of Sesames in both 9.5 and 10 to try both and have come to decide the 10s fit better. Now I need to either return the 9.5s or I was thinking potentially sell it on StockX or whatever but I have no experience in doing so. If I were to go the resale route how much net profit could I expect to make and how much work is it to go through with that? I know Sesames were common so I don't expect it to be a ton but if it's only like a $20 net profit with a lot of shipping and handling I might just be more inclined to return them.

Thanks

2415A535-2FAA-4025-BA0E-ED55461A2EC4.jpeg

Some of the 3M flaked off on the toe of my statics, hard to see for the most part, just looks like a white dot when you notice it.

4218CFA9-FADB-49D1-B509-1EC4B39FE10A.png

Not in the sneaker resale game at all so I'm pretty clueless on this aspect. I picked up a pair of Sesames in both 9.5 and 10 to try both and have come to decide the 10s fit better. Now I need to either return the 9.5s or I was thinking potentially sell it on StockX or whatever but I have no experience in doing so. If I were to go the resale route how much net profit could I expect to make and how much work is it to go through with that? I know Sesames were common so I don't expect it to be a ton but if it's only like a $20 net profit with a lot of shipping and handling I might just be more inclined to return them.

Thanks

Go to stockx.com and find out... StockX takes a 9.5% cut, and then 2.9% for PayPal. So if you paid $220 + tax = $237 (in my area, depends on your tax rate), you'd need to sell for at least $270 for it to even "break even".

$270 minus 12.4% (9.5 fee + 2.9% PayPal fee) = $238

Since sz9.5 highest bid is currently $241 (before fees).... you should probably just return them.

Better collection pic of what's to come.

So are statics really the last 350s? What about all of those saucy boys on that table?? No Navy's? No purple's? Blushes? None of those bangers?

I can't do any of the 700s in white based colors, they look like something my dentist would wear in the 90s. The darker based color ways like the Mauves are more my jam. Personal thing, of course, but what can ya do!

What are you guys saying? Inertia's are pinkish? Salmon? Slices on the sole look orange

I can't do any of the 700s in white based colors, they look like something my dentist would wear in the 90s. The darker based color ways like the Mauves are more my jam. Personal thing, of course, but what can ya do!

For 300 bucks I just can't get past the fact I could get Yung 1's or Yung 96's and have the same idea for 1/3 the price.

Go to stockx.com and find out... StockX takes a 9.5% cut, and then 2.9% for PayPal. So if you paid $220 + tax = $237 (in my area, depends on your tax rate), you'd need to sell for at least $270 for it to even "break even".

$270 minus 12.4% (9.5 fee + 2.9% PayPal fee) = $238

Since sz9.5 highest bid is currently $241 (before fees).... you should probably just return them.

Didn't realize the middleman cut was that significant... Thanks for making the decision for me essentially

Got my 700s in hand, needless to say, the aesthetic of this shoe just looks good with any color block because these are too dope, not to mention adidas really seem to have put some quality products into these, that créame leather mid section is legit nice leather

The more i see V2 700s..the more i like the V1 700 design and mold...the V2 look hella clunky. All the V1s lookin good..cept salt 700. Nobody talkin bout em..but i bet those analog 700s gonna look dope in more pics

Back
Top Bottom