Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i'm deff the only person that thinks this but salts are my favorite colorway out of all the 700s lol

anyway came in here to see if there was a coupon. guess there isnt so i wont be getting these lol

Anyone else on the splash page and get the message the sale is delayed by 15 minutes due to bot activity?

Being able to purchase without resistance is good! Yes Adidas is doing the right thing by eliminated those bots as we speak.

Nah, adidas isi enabling all kinds of discounts now because they don't want the free return thing to bite them in the *** later. Better to sell discounted shoes now then sell at full retail and then have everyone return their orders within a week once people see under retail pairs on stockx.

Nah, adidas isi enabling all kinds of discounts now because they don't want the free return thing to bite them in the *** later. Better to sell discounted shoes now then sell at full retail and then have everyone return their orders within a week once people see under retail pairs on stockx.
I hope you right pimp.

Honestly, $300 for 700s was always too high of a retail price. These would fly at $200-$250.

You consistently are in here salty as ****. Why do you keep coming in this thread if you don’t want the shoes?
Lol people like that are annoying. Stay out of the thread if you don’t like the shoe. It’s not hard.

Anyway, that 1 hr notification is gone again. Back to final preparations so should go live soon

love the 700's and 500's...i like all colorways...but that gotdamn price!

if these falls into my lap then im copping

Back
Top Bottom