Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m curious to see pics as well. I want to buy the hyperspace but I’m in the US. So my only option is stockx/goat. Does the boost look good when you shine light though it? If you’re buying to keep then who cares about tags. Just my opinion. But if you are buying to flip down the road then I agree it’s a problem.
everything about the shoe looks good to me. I will post when i get home. I bought for personal use but the point is this seller doing something shady. I hope they are legit. But the no tags is sketchy af man. Eventually when i want to move them for a trade or something I am **** out of luck. No tags. no resell.

everything about the shoe looks good to me. I will post when i get home. I bought for personal use but the point is this seller doing something shady. I hope they are legit. But the no tags is sketchy af man. Eventually when i want to move them for a trade or something I am **** out of luck. No tags. no resell.
I hear you on the reseller but at this point I would be more worried your covered as far as the shoes go. Can’t change shady people and at this point it’s not your problem. I have bought NEW shoes with no tags. But I agree it does help. But as a buyer as long as everything else checks out I’m good with out the tags. But I wear my stuff into the ground.

I will post pictures. I just feel like they will be hard to move etc if i dont have tags. I feel like this dude cut the tags put them on fakes so he can sell both ways. Either way without any tag. I am not happy about it. I feel like even stock x would reject them because they don't have tags. I was told by them that they must include tags or they won't accept them....I just feel like i got jigged and i know thats part of the game. Happens to everyone at some point. I just won't be dealing with that seller anymore.

Did you buy them to rock or to sell?

Also - Did you Legit Check them before buying?

Why are you so sure that he's doing something shady? Also, if your kicks are legit then why does it matter?

If you're moving them and they're worn why does no tag = no resell? Tags get lost/misplaced all the time.

Vanta

6723F842-9EA2-40D8-93E2-87268729F97C.jpeg

Again, these lost all steam once the 350s were announced. Vantas are pointless now. Nothing can save them.

Did you buy them to rock or to sell?

Also - Did you Legit Check them before buying?
i did not legit check because i trusted the seller. He said he "tucked the tags for pics" but i didn't get any tags at all. Maybe I am blowing up the tag issue but every yeezy i have has come with a tag but these ones. To me something doesn't add up...

I hear you on the reseller but at this point I would be more worried your covered as far as the shoes go. Can’t change shady people and at this point it’s not your problem. I have bought NEW shoes with no tags. But I agree it does help. But as a buyer as long as everything else checks out I’m good with out the tags. But I wear my stuff into the ground.
I agree with this 100% bro. I do plan on wearing them during the next few months. I don't buy shoes to sit on them. I wanted these since i saw all 3. to me its clays hypers then forms.

I will post pictures. I just feel like they will be hard to move etc if i dont have tags. I feel like this dude cut the tags put them on fakes so he can sell both ways. Either way without any tag. I am not happy about it. I feel like even stock x would reject them because they don't have tags. I was told by them that they must include tags or they won't accept them....I just feel like i got jigged and i know thats part of the game. Happens to everyone at some point. I just won't be dealing with that seller anymore.

You clearly bought them just to resell based on your explanation. Ironic, a reseller complaining about the etiquette of another reseller. Ain’t karma a female dog

Last edited:
The FoG 1 to me perfected the aesthetic the Y1 and 750 aimed for. IMO

When I put on my black FOG 1's, I just didn't look... right. We all have certain looks we can't pull off, and the FOG 1's were that for me.

Off to resell they went (eventually).

You clearly bought them just to resell based on your explanation. Ironic, a reseller complaining about the etiquette of another reseller. Ain’t karma a female dog
i bought them in my size to rock and not getting the tag is like not getting everything i paid for. It is that simple. If i am paying a premium I should have everything included. That is exactly what this is about. BTW everyone resells shoes. You just missed the point completely. Can't help you with that bud. Also what i do with my shoes is my business bro. Stay in your lane. Based on my explanation. You must be like 15 lol

i bought them in my size to rock and not getting the tag is like not getting everything i paid for. It is that simple. If i am paying a premium I should have everything included. That is exactly what this is about. BTW everyone resells shoes. You just missed the point completely. Can't help you with that bud. Also what i do with my shoes is my business bro. Stay in your lane. Based on my explanation. You must be like 15 lol
But you literally just said it would be hard to move without the tags...

Stop crying about a missing tag lil boy. Clearly you ain’t rocking the shoes, unless you planned on rocking outside with a tag on

You know what the saddest part is, you paid resell price to resell.

i've never resold a shoe, if i have buyers regret i still wear them, and i was passing them down to my nephew when we were both the same size, so no, not EVERYONE resells shoes

Back
Top Bottom