Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i'm extremely surprised that anish kapoor hasn't come out & sued kanye/adidas for the use of the word 'vanta'... but then again he's probably good friend with him, seeing as how they're both huge tools.

i'm extremely surprised that anish kapoor hasn't come out & sued kanye/adidas for the use of the word 'vanta'... but then again he's probably good friend with him, seeing as how they're both huge tools.

Pretty sure they only have a trademark on the full word Vantablack.

Reflectives on the app for in store pickup (NY, LA, Chi only)
DF511D80-4F1F-4B77-B696-1F0877720B4D.jpeg

Definitely hopped in this and hoping that I'll hit. Praying this is not a repeat of the other day.

If they're releasing in waves I guess we have to refresh page? But does that put us back in the queue? I've never gotten through the queue so I don't know lol.

you must not know how much of a jerk mr. kapoor is, lol...

He doesn't own the product or the trademark though, he just has exclusive rights to use one type of it, there are a several different types of Vantablack. Him suing would be a waste of his time & money since he'd have no legal standing, regardless of what a douche he is. If they had used his specific exclusively licensed type of Vantablack on the shoe, then sure. But even the company that owns the trademark wouldn't have much ground over the name, since adidas didn't use the full phrase Vantablack.

Is it me or are these new black 350s look ashy antracite-ish

Not jet black like the v2’s smh

I added a size 13 350 reflectiveto cart and it shows a 700 in my cart. ADC with the magic!!

Back
Top Bottom