• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Vantas beg to differ lol

Vantas sold better than all other non 1st silo 700's.

Never seen ADC down to 2 sizes of 700s...let alone the day after the release.

True, but then again the 700 in general wasn't the most hyped model besides the ones who do like it. I love my Wave Runners, and kinda like my Mauve's, but not feeling the look on the 2.0's. As for the 350's, they have always been the most popular. This is most likely because they are flooding the market every week lol. That is part of the "dead hype" problem. They just revived it with this black CW. The other colorways arent doin so hot besides the reflective but who doesnt like an all black Yeezy?

Adidas/Yeezy taking the wrong approach trying to “hype” up shoes like Nike. I’m sure a lot of people (myself included) start to lose brand loyalty when sought after sneakers become impossible to get at retail. Clearly, there was enough demand to have a full on drop for blacks.. reflectives were limited, there’s their “hype.” Right on the tail end of their early released glows that were dumb limited. Luckily, I managed to get one pair of blacks on the footapps. But I’m sure those that couldn’t bag a single pair are fuming, after dealing with these excuses for a site that crash when more than a dozen ppl are on. It would have been nice to get a backup, since they rarely drop black 350s. I ended up staying up all night like many others, shooting for each bot infested drop. Only to get one in cart, and catch errors til they sold out. And the raffles that offer shipping are next to impossible to win, since they get flooded with entries. It seems they want em on the secondary market since a majority of stock ends up online.

You get adidas "Creators Club" points from YS purchases now too. Not that that really matters because the adidas app drops are hot garbage as we've seen and I really don't even know if Creators Club points give you any better chances at drops.

I saw kids who had probably 'reserved' a pair on confirmed lining up at Melrose Adidas yesterday as I went to enter the BAIT raffle. Straight up 24 hours before pickups on Friday opening. If I win a reservation I shouldn't need to camp 24 hrs before to get my pair in my size.

Curious on if any of y’all know any LEGIT sites to sell an electronic gift card?

I have a adc online gift card with 91 bucks on it and since I couldnt get the yeeYs today just want to get rid of it for cheap

Adidas/Yeezy taking the wrong approach trying to “hype” up shoes like Nike. I’m sure a lot of people (myself included) start to lose brand loyalty when sought after sneakers become impossible to get at retail. Clearly, there was enough demand to have a full on drop for blacks.. reflectives were limited, there’s their “hype.” Right on the tail end of their early released glows that were dumb limited. Luckily, I managed to get one pair of blacks on the footapps. But I’m sure those that couldn’t bag a single pair are fuming, after dealing with these excuses for a site that crash when more than a dozen ppl are on. It would have been nice to get a backup, since they rarely drop black 350s. I ended up staying up all night like many others, shooting for each bot infested drop. Only to get one in cart, and catch errors til they sold out. And the raffles that offer shipping are next to impossible to win, since they get flooded with entries. It seems they want em on the secondary market since a majority of stock ends up online.

Makes sense. Limited All Black 350s is like Adidas equivalent to Nike limiting Black/Red 11s. They are hyped and gonna sell out regardless. That’s why Adidas is always gonna be second place. They just don’t get it.

This shows Adidas/Yeezy are pretty out of touch, tbh. They have to sell 700 V2s as consolation prizes for the model people actually want (350 V2s). It's hilarious because they over-saturated the market with NMD R1s and UBs for this same reason-they simply can't currently pump out models that have the same allure as their peak designs from 2015-2016. I'd say the Waverunners are about the only model that might be an exception to this but if the Yeezy Scuba is any indication of what lies ahead, I think it's safe to say the brand might be in need of some better design help or we can look forward to more limited releases of classic models like the 350 V2s.

Adidas has terrible marketing/management and are clueless on how to handle releases. It was perfectly fine how confirmed was before. Also, wth is the point for VIP with them? Hype access = chance to sign up for reservation? Snkrs has a much better system and I dont even mess with Nike like that

Aside from better shipping, YS was better off in terms of releases without adidas.

Straight to feet...

848E05A2-B694-420A-B5BA-6F6F620A8025.jpeg

8C1F7827-72BC-4970-BA79-6F19569B8218.jpeg

size 10 NR still in my cart at YS and everytime i click on check out it still puts me in infinite loop of waiting in line and nothing happens

Yo is $450 for statics good?

I didnt want the reflective but I cant always trade for regular joints.

So according to the Kids Foot Locker rep on the phone my order couldn’t be fulfilled. Because the size is no longer available?? I got order confirmation page and everything. Eff this release completely.

Back
Top Bottom