Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas has terrible marketing/management and are clueless on how to handle releases. It was perfectly fine how confirmed was before. Also, wth is the point for VIP with them? Hype access = chance to sign up for reservation? Snkrs has a much better system and I dont even mess with Nike like that

Aside from better shipping, YS was better off in terms of releases without adidas.

100% agree about YS being independent. I think it's only going to get worse, unfortunately.

Also, the more I think about it, I think this release was 100% about marketing Yeezy Brand for them. This is the only reason I can think of why they established that idiotic FCFS wristband reservation system. They want to have people lining up so you hear stories like this one: https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/yeezy-boost-kanye-west-adidas-sneaker/index.html

They even had consolation prize Yeezys (Vantas) ready to go for the people who took Ls. The funny thing is if they put more effort in to putting out a 350 V3 or put some effort into making better models, I think a lot of the excitement that existed in the brand would naturally come back. I get it though, I'm sure they hate seeing almost every OG Air Jordan 1 release selling out on RD so I think they are trying to counter this with releases like today. Not sure that this is a good long term strategy, at some point people are simply going to want more given that Yeezy Brand simply does not have the rich history that Nike/JB do (although Adidas itself definitely does).

Makes sense. Limited All Black 350s is like Adidas equivalent to Nike limiting Black/Red 11s. They are hyped and gonna sell out regardless. That’s why Adidas is always gonna be second place. They just don’t get it.

Agreed with all of this. I think Adidas does a lot of great things but I really wish they put as much effort into designing a V3 as they did making people jump through hoops today.

I own 7 Yeezys in total

1 of them are 350s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 700s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 500s
0 of them are 750s

Doubt this will catch on but it would be fun if others copy/pasted my message and updated the yellow values to see what everyones collection looks like.

My girl just raged copped the Blue Tints off StockX , she paid like 365. Not bad .

Damn Blue tints as a consolation for THESE BLACKS!? I’m not into consolation prizes AT ALL, but that is worse than a consolation prize. Why you let her do that?

Adidas/Yeezy taking the wrong approach trying to “hype” up shoes like Nike. I’m sure a lot of people (myself included) start to lose brand loyalty when sought after sneakers become impossible to get at retail. Clearly, there was enough demand to have a full on drop for blacks.. reflectives were limited, there’s their “hype.” Right on the tail end of their early released glows that were dumb limited. Luckily, I managed to get one pair of blacks on the footapps. But I’m sure those that couldn’t bag a single pair are fuming, after dealing with these excuses for a site that crash when more than a dozen ppl are on. It would have been nice to get a backup, since they rarely drop black 350s. I ended up staying up all night like many others, shooting for each bot infested drop. Only to get one in cart, and catch errors til they sold out. And the raffles that offer shipping are next to impossible to win, since they get flooded with entries. It seems they want em on the secondary market since a majority of stock ends up online.

increase supply: "YEEZYS ARE DEAD"
increase hype/limit supply: "NEEEEEED!!!"

that's the sneaker/hypebeast game for u

Damn Blue tints as a consolation for THESE BLACKS!? I’m not into consolation prizes AT ALL, but that is worse than a consolation prize. Why you let her do that?

She’s never had a pair of yeezys and just wanted something. I tried telling her to wait a week and the price on the blacks will dip. She didn’t have the patience apparently lmao

And what’s wrong with the Blue Tints? I like them.

I dont think thats a bad consultation for a female. To me those BT's are more feminine than the all black ones. If she likes them then she likes them...periodt

She’s never had a pair of yeezys and just wanted something. I tried telling her to wait a week and the price on the blacks will dip. She didn’t have the patience apparently lmao

And what’s wrong with the Blue Tints? I like them.

Not so much that there is something wrong with
Them but compared to THESE?? And you nailed it.. she could have waited 5 days and got what she really wanted.

Then you’re being offered fakes at $450
Naw man ... these kids are all local dudes that got lucky at Finishline and are trying to do the quick comeup. I'm willing to bet that 70% of these dudes don't know . They are all about Jordans.

I own 7 Yeezys in total

1 of them are 350s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 700s (V1 and V2)
3 of them are 500s
0 of them are 750s

Doubt this will catch on but it would be fun if others copy/pasted my message and updated the yellow values to see what everyones collection looks like.

Posted this on here a few months ago but here is my collection-I've added Analogs I copped on deep discount recently. I think I'm done with Yeezys for the time being unless I can get a black-based 350 V2 cw or we get V1 retros.

YzyCollection_01-2019.jpeg

I’m really going through it with these 350s... this is sooo annoying to sit and wait to save $30-50 a week from now.... I just want to give in already..

I’m really going through it with these 350s... this is sooo annoying to sit and wait to save $30-50 a week from now.... I just want to give in already..

Might be worth seeing if someone on Letgo/Offerup/Facebook picked up today and is trying to do a quick sale. The fact they’d lose $40+ in fees on StockX might be enough to work something out for a decent price

Might be worth seeing if someone on Letgo/Offerup/Facebook picked up today and is trying to do a quick sale. The fact they’d lose $40+ in fees on StockX might be enough to work something out for a decent price

Yeah I hate talking to those clowns.

I mean those LA to Chicago’s are roughly 100 less now...

Back
Top Bottom