• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D8yLIydXYAUK15X.jpg:large
....just missed this.....another pair would have been nice....

Sneaker game is ruthless on highly sought after kicks. Peeps will say..GL..i hope eveyone that wants em gets a pair...
..then proceed to try and get 2 personals and 100 pairs to flip for resell...NOT to hook-up a fellow NTer for the retail......ohhhhhh nooo noo NOOO...THAT ish aint happenin
lol wut theres hella NTers who be ooping. dafaq u tombout

lol wut theres hella NTers who be ooping. dafaq u tombout

this.

Sneaker game is ruthless on highly sought after kicks. Peeps will say..GL..i hope eveyone that wants em gets a pair...
..then proceed to try and get 2 personals and 100 pairs to flip for resell...NOT to hook-up a fellow NTer for the retail......ohhhhhh nooo noo NOOO...THAT ish aint happenin

ive gotten ooped hyped kicks on here before. but not by a stranger. was by NTers i got to know and became friends with.
u got rapport with anyone in here? u get to know any1 and develop a friendship on here? or you just 1 of those dudes who joined NT and assumes that simply making an account entitles u to get oops from 100% strangers because youre part of the "NT fam"? cause thats not how it works.

u dont get to complain about people u dont know not helping you. strangers dont owe u anything. just sayin.

Man, stop crying. I ain’t with that part of the game either, but how tf you expect people that don’t even know you to oop you?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom