Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Who knows. Im all for a restock tho, need them joints.
6308B212-3A9A-4E7F-BDF0-5D30E023974C.jpeg

giphy.gif

Wait what??? 350 more trendy than 700??? I strongly disagree with that :lol: wow. 700 is built solely off dad shoe and chunky sneaker trends.
350s are more trendy because of hype whereas 700s are trendy because of fashion.

I still have my turtle doves on ice, do you guys think it should be a good time to sell? Used to love them and never thought about selling but I got tired of the silhouette lately.

I wonder how much I could get from them now

I still have my turtle doves on ice, do you guys think it should be a good time to sell? Used to love them and never thought about selling but I got tired of the silhouette lately.

I wonder how much I could get from them now

it ain't gona be much since everyone is tired of the silhouette

I hope we get more under retail tephra links .
I was hoping same for Vanta too..but it’s somethin bout these black Yeezys..yaknow? They usually stay at retail or go up. Even the Utility Black 500s shot up there. That’s why..i’m jumpin on those black 700v1s utilities ...would be nice to get em under..but i’m willing to pay full price on em if i must to have em early

I also wonder in what month dem pink glow 350s are gonna shock drop in? Never in my life..did i ever think..i’d need pink glow in the dark sneakers...but i will need those jawns

consolation bred drop in the fall after adidas supposedly cut stock of the better blacks?

idk, not adding up and even if they do drop again, last weeks release beats them by a mile, imo

I don’t wanna say I told you so, but...

The timing was too suspect: there were 2 popular posts going around on social Media:
1. Saying that a majority of black static pairs were pulled and to expect a restock soon
2. Bred restock in the fall

These rumors could have been created to drive black static resale prices down. Or there’s lots of bored ppl online

While it's petty as all hell, it will be, without a doubt, the biggest yeezy drop in 2 years. So I guess I kinda get the saltiness.

Yea I agree, the good news is this likely means there will be a lot pairs if this is the big fall release.

I mentioned earlier ITT that there has always been one massive 350 release in the fall for the past few years, this would follow that trend tbh.

2017-Beluga 2.0
2018-Creams
2019-Breds

Where can I get 700 style laces? Looking to add neon laces to the Mauves when I cop.. something like this maybe?

images

Back
Top Bottom