Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got my pair yesterday that I purchased same day she purchased hers, I’ve never seen anything take this long. My only guess is that they are coming from Europe?

If you check your tracking on the app and see they were sent DHL, it’s most likely from Europe. A pair I bought months back took longer than usual and that was the case. Sometimes sellers can get grace on the 2 days to ship. It favors stockx since they get the float on the money.

If you check your tracking on the app and see they were sent DHL, it’s most likely from Europe. A pair I bought months back took longer than usual and that was the case. Sometimes sellers can get grace on the 2 days to ship. It favors stockx since they get the float on the money.

he said stockx hasn't even received them from the seller yet. buyers can't see any tracking info for that.

Sns raffle came in today

Attachments

• 7460E707-6F6D-408E-B910-B4CEF1A7911C.jpeg
    7460E707-6F6D-408E-B910-B4CEF1A7911C.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 68
Don't know how I feel about the 451s. They seem way out there.

Then again, I thought the same about the Wave Runners and now they're one of my favorites.

But the BASKETBALLS..... I'm all in on those :nthat:

Only high end sneaker I was blown away were my hender Scheme AJIVs and elk Visvim fbts. Everything else I’ve been disappointed in when purchasing which leads to my inner circle getting kicks for the low

Which color Hender schemes did you get?
I’m late to the party but plotting on some black joints

Last edited:
Tempted to by another pair of Tephras below retail... Really like them and would like to beat a pair in peace... Hmmm...

Haven’t bought so many shoes in such a short time span since I was a swoosh head back in 13-15...

I find the lace on the left shoe of all my tts 350s digs into the top of my foot one loop up from the toe on the medial side.

Could be my foot.

****z me though.

Pink Glow 350 v2...sadly to say..will be the closest thing to a Red October colorway ..for Yeezy. A poor man’s Red October indeed....even though they’ll probably shock drop, retail at $250..then shoot up to double the price...the 2 can’t be compared......but i’m in if i can get a pair

Pink Glow 350 v2...sadly to say..will be the closest thing to a Red October colorway ..for Yeezy. A poor man’s Red October indeed....even though they’ll probably shock drop, retail at $250..then shoot up to double the price...the 2 can’t be compared......but i’m in if i can get a pair

I heard they were cancelled. I hope that isn’t true.

Back
Top Bottom