Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
looking for tephras size 11. lowest i found is $270 shipped.. anywhere else i can get it for a better price?

sorry, won't give my 11's to ya for that. Love em too much...

fullsizeoutput_1d29.jpeg

Welp with the recent increase of reflective static’s. Even the 700 static is about to hit $600 in my size.
I think I should just pull trigger on tephs or vantas

Welp with the recent increase of reflective static’s. Even the 700 static is about to hit $600 in my size.
I think I should just pull trigger on tephs or vantas

Yea man I shoulda pulled the trigger on the 700s about a month ago, they were around 420. Now they are close to 600 my size as well.
Might have to sell my white NR to offset the cost.

iMHO tephras look aesthetically pleasing and the vantas are underwhelming in hand.
With that said I don't own tephras and been wearing vantas every day since they dropped.(had to give the geodes a rest)

Now they are close to 600 my size as well.

I’m thinking of doing the same exact thing. Reason: Lunds may be a static variant so Atleast its replaceable. Well if another discount code pops up for Tefs I may pull trigger.

Hate them stiff laces on the static’s but they grew on me too
Should’ve copped when they were obtainable now I can think of 100 shoes I’d buy at that price before them

Yea man I shoulda pulled the trigger on the 700s about a month ago, they were around 420. Now they are close to 600 my size as well.

iMHO tephras look aesthetically pleasing and the vantas are underwhelming in hand.
With that said I don't own tephras and been wearing vantas every day since they dropped.(had to give the geodes a rest)

Those will come back down.... just because one entity decided to snort up a bunch pairs in a single day is not enough of a market sway to cement that condition and cause prices to stay that way.

Tephras and vantas are my only V2’s. Tephs need nothing but I put static style laces in the vantas, see a couple pages back. Plan is to beat those and stop beating my mauves and take it easy on utility blacks.

FF to next week already so I can start seeing utility black 700v1 pics and posts.
I had liked seeing pics of Tephras..for like a day.
I'm already tired of lookin at em..just like the Vantas

Bone 500 is a clean sneaker...and it's a white sneaker that's coming out during the summer ...that..actually makes sense Yeezy..glad you joined the rest of the planet for once. I don't know if I'll like em as much as I Iike the Blush or Salt colorways..but gonna have to wait and see in hand

Bone 500 is a clean sneaker...and it's a white sneaker that's coming out during the summer ...that..actually makes sense Yeezy..glad you joined the rest of the planet for once. I don't know if I'll like em as much as I Iike the Blush or Salt colorways..but gonna have to wait and see in hand

500s are his worst model.

Back
Top Bottom