Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I mean....no ridges on the midsole? No pull tab? No clear stripe? Sleeker collar?

If so....im all the way in on the V3. He has refined the V2. Not stoked on the snake-skin looking upper but put a solid color on that silhouette and i love the evolution. I hope they bring the footprint in a little too (can't really tell in that pic it may look a little slimmer). The V1 being sleeker and less wide overall was always more appealing to me but the build on the v2 was just better IMO.

V3s look great, they need to use the Waverunner formula and start incorporating more than 1-2 colors and use contrasting colors in the upper and midsole.

Ya'll see the devil ?
1.PNG

He coming back to get his soul

Not srs

so many samples and yet they keep releasing the same shades. need to know who the PLM is. smh

Damn it's a lot of heat in that pic!

My favorite part of this Yeezy Forbes article is:

"YEEZY ALGAE" - so it can be biodegradable in a landfill. I'm sure that's a ways off but it's a beautiful concept and a great use of Kanye's mind.

Adidas / Yeezy know what they are doing. Saturate the market as much as you can with the models people will buy...then release a new model...repeat. Kanye can create all he wants they will go into the vault. So in 2 years we get a 700 high top and people go nuts for it
Exactly!

They use BLACK as a lifeline too as we just saw this summer right when people were starting to say it was getting stale.

Idk about Yeezy being the Lamborghini of shoes.
If he had said, Heinz is the Lamborghini of ketchup..well then That's believable.

07B4941B-76F4-4650-8FD4-9CE75861CDFA.png
Finally got a W on the FNL app for the first time after many tries, but still took an L because i’m out in FL for work till the end of the month. FML.
Have someone you trust download and sign into your app and pick em up?

Idk about Yeezy being the Lamborghini of shoes.
If he had said, Heinz is the Lamborghini of ketchup..well then That's believable.
If that was said it must mean an over priced thing where every model looks very similar and is not that fast out the gate but picks up momentum lol.

I kinda like........... and those black 700/b-ball hybrid highs whatever the **** they are, look crazy too!

Back
Top Bottom