Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
probably just delayed. Did you see an order confirm page? Thats usually good indication your order went thru. Whether they cancel it or not is a different story. If you didn't get a order confirmed page, its likely a ghost charge.

It processed the Apple Pay. Then took me to a bot page or something after. Forget exactly what it said. A few minutes later the charge can through as a notification.

I really don't get shoes retail now. Was looking through my yeezys and outside of butters, zebras and wave runners from the original preorder, everything else was resell or some preorder service. Probably struck out on a few hundred raffles and burnt so much time in these damn queues. Probably better off just budgeting for resell at this point instead of thinking that I'll have a retail chance.

To keep in perspective though I have a lot of shoes for one person and a lot of people would kill for what one shoe cost retail just to put food on the table or pay a bill.

Only 9 min head start on Champs. Got waitlisted. Hit off waitlist. Just left Champs. Chopped it up with manager there talking about different yeezys and what not. I mentioned NT and he said he hadn't heard someone talk about it in years LOL. These hit just different enough for me. Will UNDS these tomorrow

Only 9 min head start on Champs. Got waitlisted. Hit off waitlist. Just left Champs. Chopped it up with manager there talking about different yeezys and what not. I mentioned NT and he said he hadn't heard someone talk about it in years LOL. These hit just different enough for me. Will UNDS these tomorrow

Post some on feet pics

the footsites really be having you sweat. I got order confirmation for my fiancé’s pair I checked out 7:02 am and got the confirmation 20 minutes later. I logged out my account and guess checked out my personal pair 2 minutes later and I haven’t got a confirmation for yet. I did go through the whole process and I’m sure I’m good but still checking my email every 5 minutes

Got through the splash carted a 7 put in all of my info then got the out of stock message after hitting place order. My girl wanted these, guess it wasn’t meant to be.

upload_2019-7-13_11-51-41.jpeg

Any other in hand pics

Hey fam, anyone have experience gooing thru on DSM eflash - Manual?
Managed to get past the steps to actually input payment information, thereafter Place Order.
It goes "Processing" and then the page switches to a blank page with no order confirmation whatsover.

Got payment charge notification from Bank but no email confirmation and it's been almost an hour.
Should I let the bank know to reverse the charges?

Back
Top Bottom