Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What? I don’t do social media whatsoever.
I think forums fall under that umbrella especially in here where it has adopted the modern "post for likes" (or hate) culture. Nonetheless, not attacking just wondering

So want the static 700s but not ready to pay those prices.

Variation of this comment occurs every week and will continue during the 5th, 6th , 7th waverunner drop.

No need bro...just wait for the lundmark 700s. Crazy how lundmarks are going for $100 less on the resale market than static 350s and they look so similar...lundmarks also look better. Really no need to jump on the resale market for yeezys nowadays.

If this happens it’s gonna be a $hitshow. Adidas prolly gonna produce low numbers based on other 700 model sales.
resale market adjusts after 30 days and going into the middle of the month. I wouldn’t compare resale on Lunds vs Stats this early.

Last edited:
Variation of this comment occurs every week and will continue during the 5th, 6th , 7th waverunner drop.

If this happens it’s gonna be a $hitshow. Adidas prolly gonna produce low numbers based on other 700 model sales.
resale market adjusts after 30 days and going into the middle of the month. I wouldn’t compare resale on Lunds vs Stats this early.

I actually wonder if Adidas is going to limit 700 production going forward to build up hype for the model again. It seems like the last few 700 releases have all sat and even hit disco.

I think forums fall under that umbrella especially in here where it has adopted the modern "post for likes" (or hate) culture. Nonetheless, not attacking just wondering

This site has been around since 2000.

Clays for me and Spiderverse 1s for my boy today.... just the second time wearing the Clays...

20190714_162441.jpg

Lundmarks look like someone spilled coffee on statics and it didn’t come out in the wash.

I still kind of like the no heel tab look and the “aged” look. Will definitely look better with earth toned clothing than the statics.

Lundmarks look like someone spilled coffee on statics and it didn’t come out in the wash.

I still kind of like the no heel tab look and the “aged” look. Will definitely look better with earth toned clothing than the statics.

Yeah still dunno if I'm gonna keep the Lund's. I get the feeling they're gonna look too much like my statics.

Back
Top Bottom