Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For me, it really isn't the price so much as having the peace of mind that you're receiving a guaranteed legit pair straight from adidas. I buy from stockx and goat mostly, and I'm normally somewhat confident in their legit checks. When it comes to yeezy 350's however, the fakes are too good, and many could easily pass as retail.

Even though resale is not too bad on some 350's like the sesames, buying 350's resale scares me nowadays due to the prevalence of high quality reps. So even though yeezy day kinda sucked, I'm glad I was able to pick up a pair of sesames and UB 500's at retail. Probably wouldn't have copped them otherwise.

Right and literally NONE of what you said applies to the shoes I mentioned (Salt 700s and Black PP). There is literally 0 reason to cop those from Adidas for retail when they can be had under retail from StockX and GOAT and quality fakes simply aren’t there like they are with 350s.

It's sort of confusing to me how people are happy to get stuff, and spent hours doing it, for stuff they could get for a little over retail.

I think people get a psychological satisfaction from getting Ws and buying at retail. You’re right that the time spent doing so is inefficient but I think this “earned” sense of satisfaction by jumping through Adidas/Yeezy’s hoops is what some people crave.

It's sort of confusing to me how people are happy to get stuff, and spent hours doing it, for stuff they could get for a little over retail.

I think people get a psychological satisfaction from getting Ws and buying at retail. You’re right that the time spent doing so is inefficient but I think this “earned” sense of satisfaction by jumping through Adidas/Yeezy’s hoops is what some people crave.
It has to be the sense of satisfaction because most of the stuff re-released wasn’t desired during the original release. In addition I don’t know how many people stated “took a L but oh well I didn’t want them anyways.” WTF why waste your time then?

After catching up just now

The fact that a brand held 99% of ya hostage for 14 friggin hours and you never got past splash or “in line” on 27 different shoe drops

Is absolutely absurd

Beyond proof of adidas broken system for releases

Think about this 14 hours and you were never chosen to get past a que?

What kinda system is that?

Also ya need to love ya selves more why do this to ya self for 14 hours? Lol

The fact that a brand held 99% of ya hostage for 14 friggin hours and you never got past splash or “in line” on 27 different shoe drops

Is absolutely absurd

Beyond proof of adidas broken system for releases

Think about this 14 hours and you were never chosen to get past a que?

What kinda system is that?

Also ya need to love ya selves more why do this to ya self for 14 hours? Lol
it got to the point where I had to get something, and eventually i did. then i wanted to get something else. i really would've dumped all my yeezy's had i got nothing from these drop.

That's why we support

Is absolutely absurd

This some cold ish right here

Adidas is corny as hell for this.

Corny as hell for no refunds/exchanges too. Afraid to let product hit outlets.
I highly doubt that they’d let the Yeezy line hit outlets. It would hurt and cheapen their brand more than what they would gain from selling off their inventory at outlets and recouping the money. They’d probably rather burn them or give them away to charity.

Most of yall probably weren't around for the OG 750 release. I am unfazed with today's results and only put in minimal effort lol

some drama queens in here i swear lmao, i got as pissed as anyone else in here during the day but its just shoes, if i didnt hit, life goes on, ill try on another release date and hope for a W. i rather go for Yeezy manually than buy with bots and jigs, makes the process more fun and satisfying tbh.

The amount of salt in this thread holy crap. You know how many pairs I copped today? None. You know how much I let it affect me? None. I’m sorry but if you’re that upset over shoes you probably aren’t that happy of a person to begin with.

Only copped a synth and a butter. Neither are my size, but needed something for my time lol probably will use as trade bait. Well the synth at least. Or sell both and add some cash for a 750

I had fun with it today, tried copping in my car on autopilot while driving out to eastern Oregon for the weekend to meet up with some buddies. Definitely didn’t work but it was fun to try haha

80EA0F34-4C09-40F9-AD67-76A7BEE3A615.jpeg

People gettin' all soapboxy.

What I missed today by doing this:

1) sleeping past 8 am? yeah, can't do that anyway w/ 2 kids and 370 lbs of dog
2) working out? LOL
3) going to work? Nope. Off day
4) checking my email and social media? OK, ya got me there. Oh how I missed checking my precious precious emails and feeds.

Sure it sucks that I didn't get the few shoes I wanted, but once you have a few hundred pairs of shoes, and you've missed out on SOOOO many grails over the yrs, stuff rolls off. A few moments of *****ing and commiserating can be kinda fun, frankly.

I had fun with it today, tried copping in my car on autopilot while driving out to eastern Oregon for the weekend to meet up with some buddies. Definitely didn’t work but it was fun to try haha

80EA0F34-4C09-40F9-AD67-76A7BEE3A615.jpeg
Mine actually got passed splash during the Lundmark but wouldn’t add to cart and my GF started getting mad when we arrived at the restaurant for dinner hahaha

Back
Top Bottom