Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
It actually didn’t turn out too bad. If you tried, you should have at least been able to get one pair. I didn’t get through adc at all but YS was lettin some shoes go. Funny, bc I think I have around 15 pairs of yeezys and the only ones I’ve gotten from ADC are 700s.

Don’t believe everything you see on the Internet brother

Just for reference, I got past splash 20+ times manually yesterday. When you have 25 open instances of Adidas, it’s much more likely you’ll pass. Some people just need to adapt and figure out ways (which are posted all over the internet) in being successful.

It's sort of confusing to me how people are happy to get stuff, and spent hours doing it, for stuff they could get for a little over retail.

After calculating how much projected profit I’ll make across my 7 pairs, it’s a little over $800 after all fees. That’s an average of $57/hr.

This thread is a pity party and half don’t even know what they’re talking about.

bots feasting lol... the real question is who tf is paying resell for yeezys in 2019 tho????
Yea, there are a bunch shoes that I missed out on but it’s time to move on. My last purchase on the x was waverunners for $400. :smh:

Yeezy resell starting to become pointless.

I wanted to order the tephras in the next 2 weeks or so. I see they are cheaper than retail on StockX. Is there anywhere else selling them for even cheaper than that, or is that my best bet?

Just for reference, I got past splash 20+ times manually yesterday. When you have 25 open instances of Adidas, it’s much more likely you’ll pass. Some people just need to adapt and figure out ways (which are posted all over the internet) in being successful.

After calculating how much projected profit I’ll make across my 7 pairs, it’s a little over $800 after all fees. That’s an average of $57/hr.

This thread is a pity party and half don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Don’t spend it all in one place.

more tabs doesn't get you past splash my guy its based off ip

the tabs does allow you to double dip i got couple off Adidas by double dipping with tabs and some off ys with cart jig and some regualr let me in way

i had things to do like workout play with my kids and work somewhat lmao

some have 30 tabs open its not adapting its not news human nature to keep multiple tabs open most do that anyways. its a weird system that once you get in they just let you in over and over and over again like what happen to me and some never get past splash while people my self included are walking away with 2-3 pairs.

i mean in all bots suck but when the system its self can't kinda even it own self out its weird and disappointing. yeezy day i guess to them was to let some people eat online even if it was trash shoes. people couldn't hit on some weak ish

like why are people in line for on ys for a shoe that sold out.... i had to keep checking the main page to see if i was in line for nothing

Last edited:
I pray Shopify fixes whatever they changed to make it “easier” for manual users. I haven’t bought anything off of Yeezy Supply since the Black Non-reflective v2s. They give queue after every step now which actually makes it harder for manuals to cop...

here some advice for cart jig on ys

if they ever do this again go for a garbage size. hopefully you get to the check out screen once you past the line since its garbage size

then once there save that tab or duplicate it idk if duplicate works but it did for me

go back and try to cart your size and get in line if you still got time.

refresh the checkout screen and hopefully your size shows up and check out

that's how i was eating on UB's off ys

i hate the word adapt tho its cringe its sneakers not life or death. adaptation is born of change of the environment and necessity to survive not off desire. so to tell someone to adapt is logically flawed cause one cannot do that unless they themselves feel its necessary to survive some don't even care enough to spend all day in cook groups and get bots and are ok with that.

i got through on 3 tabs no lie they open the flood gates over and over on me its all random for the most part

And you stop whining about him whining about that other guy whining

you stop whining about me whining about grizz whining about that other guy whining about whining

Why is everyone whining about people whining over all the whining from the whine day yesterday?

you stop whining about barbarianbob barbarianbob whining about me whining about GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal whining about that other guy whining about whining whining.

its a sneaker forum lol we whine about sneakers

I’m so confused on the jig for ys

I see like 20 people saying different things

How to do the jig on ys?

I ain’t hit jack last night

It's sort of confusing to me how people are happy to get stuff, and spent hours doing it, for stuff they could get for a little over retail.

I work at a college and Friday’s are pretty dead. Keeping two websites open to refresh wasn’t all that hard just pissed because it was hard to get good colorways lol

LOL nah I have 2 male Danes.

From my walk a couple nights ago:

IMG_1852 2.jpeg

Me and Gus watching a movie in the media server/ sneaker/ guest bedroom a few nights ago:

IMG_1870.jpeg
never understood ppl letting their animals in their bed. that is nasty imo. animal hair all over you and ****. :sick:

I’m so confused on the jig for ys

I see like 20 people saying different things

How to do the jig on ys?

I ain’t hit jack last night

Originally, the jig used to be as simple as bookmarking the “place order” page prior to release before the “password” page comes up.

Now with the queue line in place, this doesn’t work unless your specific session gets past the queue. It has something do with being assigned a specific cookie that logs your browser, IP, and other stuff that specifically identifies that browser session. If you make the bookmark once you’ve gotten in, your bookmark is active for an undetermined amount of time that allows you to skip the queue by using that book mark.

Most of the time these releases don’t last enough for you to need to return back after making through unless you want multiple pairs. But with this release that wasn’t the case.

Back
Top Bottom