Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think they are just backed up- someone posted a chat with an Adidias rep above saying to give it to the 13th (or 16th?)- one of those dates, I forget.

Here I’ll post my email again:

Patricia Yeezy (Yeezy Supply)

Aug 9, 4:00 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply.

We apologize for any delay. Orders normally ship out within 6-8 business days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and official US holidays. Due to the volume of orders, we're currently processing for the deadstock sale, there are some slight delays in fulfillment.

If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email by August 16, 2019, please contact us again.

- Yeezy Supply

Here I’ll post my email again:

Patricia Yeezy (Yeezy Supply)

Aug 9, 4:00 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply.

We apologize for any delay. Orders normally ship out within 6-8 business days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and official US holidays. Due to the volume of orders, we're currently processing for the deadstock sale, there are some slight delays in fulfillment.

If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email by August 16, 2019, please contact us again.

- Yeezy Supply
Thanks bro

Still waiting on the Antlia from ADC. I might just cancel and spend the $238 “after tax” elsewhere.

Good thing about ADC is they don’t charge your account until it ships. With it being this long I might have taken an L anyway...

If only the medial side of the midsole didn't look terrible to me I would cop a pair of 500s. I can't help but think of a dinosaur foot or weird looking hooves when I look at the medial midsole. The outer side of the 500s look really nice though.

statue-dinosaur-foot-isolated-on-260nw-414300616.jpg

From the YM website before they deleted the post 2 minutes later. No picture actually uploaded though:

- Published on August 10, 2019 12:43 - 1 min read

The YEEZY BOOST 350 has been popular ever since it first came out and doesn't seem to slow down anytime soon. It's incredible how many pairs of the Primeknit sneaker have been moved and people keep enjoy wearing them. Whether it's comfort or looks, the YEEZY BOOST 350 has it all and the brand is only right to pull up with a third version of it.

The YEEZY BOOST 350 V3 comes with an even more reduced design than its forerunner hence the smoothed out sole. The Primeknit used on the upper seems to be of a much tighter weaving, while the stripe detail, first introduced with the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2, is still adorning the side panel. The whole upper part of the sneaker consists of a one-piece sock constructions and ends up in a cough collar, meant to sit tight around the ankle. Speaking of collar, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V3 appears to be of a higher cut than the V2.

Which version of the YEEZY BOOST 350 is your favorite and are you excited about the V3? Let us know in the comments and don't forget to follow YEEZY MAFIA on social media to get any update first.

this sounding like a laceless UB type jawn. IDK how im feeling bout da description of the upper. im w/ the boneless ribs on da sole doe

Is the Yeezy mafia pre-order legit?

Anybody had any experiences with pre ordering through them?

Debating whether I should do it or not because I really don’t want to deal with release day BS.

And do you guys generally go TTS on Wave Runners?

:lol:
Black statics are creeping around 500 now sheeesh
As mad as I was on release day, I got over that L quick surprisingly/for some reason...they’re hot, but I wouldn’t spend $500 or even $400. They’ll release again (hopefully).

Last edited:
As mad as I was on release day, I got over that L quick surprisingly/for some reason...they’re hot, but I wouldn’t spend $500 or even $400. They’ll release again (hopefully).

I bought them at 400 for resale and I don’t regret it one bit. I love them. They have gotten a lot of wear.

Back
Top Bottom