Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wtf is this BS. How does that happen? “Uh it’s the day of the release, let’s just wait until the 23rd hour to let people know it’s releasing on September 9.”

source.gif

sorry for those who waited all this time though. it's honestly messed up.

on the real why would they think this is good for them as a company. makes buyers not trust when you say the product is dropping. i could see if they did it at the start of the day but they waited till the end of the day..... tuuuuurrrribbbbleeee

wow didnt even know these were supposed to release. thats some real BS for people who were waiting for them today. probably passing off da strength of adidas ignorance

on the real why would they think this is good for them as a company. makes buyers not trust when you say the product is dropping. i could see if they did it at the start of the day but they waited till the end of the day..... tuuuuurrrribbbbleeee

They probably didn’t see these trending as much as they want on social media so they made the decision to delay the release instead.

reminds lil wayne album/mixtape releases. after a while i just stupid caring.
They probably didn’t see these trending as much as they want on social media so they made the decision to delay the release instead.
that's like every 700 that aren't waves.

Back
Top Bottom