Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Who’s copping these Yeezy Crocs. These are goofy but still don’t top the scuba socks.

41EC1DD9-8A1B-4704-9E24-058EB8561F2E.jpeg

I’m in for a pair...dude in the pic is wearing at least a size larger which is messing me up. At least the girl is TTS

Scubas have to slide into an actual sneaker like an AJ 2012 to make any kind of sense.

Last edited:
I’m in for a pair...dude in the pic is wearing at least a size larger which is messy me up. At least the girl is TTS

Scubas have to slide into an actual sneaker like an AJ 2012 to make any kind of sense.

Those Crocs make no sense..

Adidas has a potential to over take Nike but they are just making shoes to sell at the moment not really making iconic shoes to last like the 1s or 11s even most air Max.
Sometimes I feel like Adidas/yeezy is trolling saying "what's the most we can charge by doing the least".
Pretty much the theme of these past few years "hype over substance"

That's coming from a guy who likes 700v2 over 700v1 so take that with a grain of salt.

Y'all can @ me ...let's have a conversation

Last edited:

Adidas has a potential to over take Nike but they are just making shoes to sell at the moment not really making iconic shoes to last like the 1s or 11s even most air Max.
Sometimes I feel like Adidas/yeezy is trolling saying "what's the most we can charge by doing the least".

That's coming from a guy who likes 700v2 over 700v1 so take that with a grain of salt.

LOL! That shipped sailed long ago....Boost fell off, NMD's are played and Yeezy is the only thing keeping the label afloat....

If anybody tries to block me from coppin my desert boots they catching these hands B... str8t up n down B. frfr B.

If anybody tries to block me from coppin my desert boots they catching these hands B... str8t up n down B. frfr B.

Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about with those. :lol:

I'm thinking about grabbing the Rock joints, but lordt I've spent way too much money on shoes, as of late.

Not the adidas joints but I took the yeezy season Oil boots out for the first time yesterday
They’re comfortable enough just of the height on the ankle kinda takes some getting used to especially how it feels on the back your ankle
4436E3DB-068B-41BC-A899-6FEDAFFC2C22.jpeg

If your measuring by sales Nike is much larger than Adidas. Adidas is growing quarter over quarter. I like both brands, so I don’t care which one is first or second, I just buy what I like.

Brands do make shoes that sell now. Iconic shoes are determined by fashion, breakthrough design, people tied to those models, etc. and often measured years later.

I like both the 700 v1 and V2, personally think the V2 is a better made model.

Not the adidas joints but I took the yeezy season Oil boots out for the first time yesterday
They’re comfortable enough just of the height on the ankle kinda takes some getting used to especially how it feels on the back your ankle
4436E3DB-068B-41BC-A899-6FEDAFFC2C22.jpeg
Did you TTS or +0.5?
I copped TTS (as I did with 500s) but now I’m wondering if I screwed up :lol:

Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about with those. :lol:

I'm thinking about grabbing the Rock joints, but lordt I've spent way too much money on shoes, as of late.

Was just kidding around man... I've spent almost 1500 this month on shoes already.... plus I copped a MPC Live... these boots never had a chance... :rofl::rofl:

edit: I live in the South... I wear footwear similar to boots about .5x per year.

Did you TTS or +0.5?
I copped TTS (as I did with 500s) but now I’m wondering if I screwed up :lol:

Went tts
First time you put your foot in it’s weird
You’re gonna feel like you should’ve went up
After actually wearing them tho they feel fine on the foot it’s jist the way it digs the back of your ankle like an Inch above the Achilles

Granted I never wore boots this high prolly in my life so the idea itself took some getting used to

LOL! That shipped sailed long ago....Boost fell off, NMD's are played and Yeezy is the only thing keeping the label afloat....

That's not true. They are nowhere near taking over Nike in terms of market share or hype, but Yeezys definitely aren't the only thing keeping the brand afloat. In terms of collabs, the Pharrells aren't hyped but they sell more of those than Yeezys. Also the Stan Smiths and Superstars are still their best selling sneakers every year. Boost is only "dead" to hypebeasts, but Adidas still churns out plenty of Boost sneakers.

A lot of the GRs Adidas is coming up with are dope too. Man I think if they really got a handle of things they could really do something.
Nike ain't nowhere near to what the where doin in 14-17.
They've actually adopted what Adidas is doing by crunching out as many shoes as they can even if they sit.

If your measuring by sales Nike is much larger than Adidas. Adidas is growing quarter over quarter. I like both brands, so I don’t care which one is first or second, I just buy what I like.

Brands do make shoes that sell now. Iconic shoes are determined by fashion, breakthrough design, people tied to those models, etc. and often measured years later.

I like both the 700 v1 and V2, personally think the V2 is a better made model.

I've been an Adidas man since I was young but I find myself having more nikes than Adidas.

Yea man i'm a ver kinda guy my waves have gotten about 5 wears. I've been wearing geodes and vantas since they came out.

Still wish they had used pk on the panels for the vantas.. Can't stress it enough hah

350 releasing at DSG now?!

My girl sent me the email and two in the state if MI got em

Wild

Not sure how they decided what stores got them. There’s a huge location 20 minutes from me that won’t get them, but two substantially smaller ones further away are. Would like to enter through them even if they’re an easy cop, but not trying to travel 30+ mins just to put in a raffle ticket.

Not sure how they decided what stores got them. There’s a huge location 20 minutes from me that won’t get them, but two substantially smaller ones further away are. Would like to enter through them even if they’re an easy cop, but not trying to travel 30+ mins just to put in a raffle ticket.
Are those smaller stores in "nicer" areas? Higher income in comparison to the bigger store?

Back
Top Bottom