Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Whatever it is, its enough to keep secondary prices low, which will help people who truly wants, since resellers might pass due to very low profit.

PO

I hope so-I pod for a YeezyMafia cart for a personal pair during the initial release and still somehow took an L. I’m an 11-11.5, so it’s not like I exactly had a money size either.

Do these fit the same as Lundmarks? Assuming they would.

My FNL not getting in size 14 so entered for the 13. My usual shoe size is 13 but I got the Lundmarks in a 14 and they fit great length wise but uppers feel a little loose.

Hi, kind of new to entering into raffles. So after confirming the stores selected in the Footlocker App, do I have to visit each store selected to check in? Thanks for anyone that might know!

Totally forgot blacks were restocking this week. Didn’t even try for them the first go around, but WTH. Only 1 Hibbett is getting them near me. So a raffle there and on the adidas app. Would be cool, but not sweating it.

Hi, kind of new to entering into raffles. So after confirming the stores selected in the Footlocker App, do I have to visit each store selected to check in? Thanks for anyone that might know!
You can visit one store of the ones you selected and ask them for a check-in code that you input into the app for an extra 1 minute head start. If you don’t want to head to one of your stores you can watch this thread for check-in codes and go into your selection, change the zip code to the one someone listed and input the code. Then after you do that you can change your zip code back to your regular one. Keep in mind, most codes seem to expire within a half hour or so of when they are posted...depends how quickly they were posted from when the code was acquired from a store.

You can visit one store of the ones you selected and ask them for a check-in code that you input into the app for an extra 1 minute head start. If you don’t want to head to one of your stores you can watch this thread for check-in codes and go into your selection, change the zip code to the one someone listed and input the code. Then after you do that you can change your zip code back to your regular one. Keep in mind, most codes seem to expire within a half hour or so of when they are posted...depends how quickly they were posted from when the code was acquired from a store.

Ah, interesting. I wasn't sure if I needed to do anything else. Thanks!

Also thanks Yeezy4retail, I used the one you referenced and it worked.

I also finally hit on FNL. Also got a wristband this morning at DSG. Both size 9. Wonder if FNL will let me use my $10 birthday reward? I suppose I’ll find out on Friday.

Attachments

• C7727302-6474-4611-8D43-3B8FBA1F0706.png
    C7727302-6474-4611-8D43-3B8FBA1F0706.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:
Same here! Also got a wristband this morning at DSG. Wonder if FNL will let me use my $10 birthday reward? I suppose I’ll find out on Friday.
C7727302-6474-4611-8D43-3B8FBA1F0706.png
You can always use rewards at finishline. They’re the goat. So far I’ve hit 2, still have 3 more accounts to check but can’t because of the heavy traffic.

I mean unless finish line is different from footlocker. I'm not VIP or anything like that with finish line. Must of been lucky.

I have legit never hit on Finish Line raffles. And today is no different. I don’t know what you guys do to hit on them, but congrats for figuring out the way to do it. LOL

The Finish Line app is garbage. As long as there wasn’t backdooring going on, the in store ticket system was way better. I used to win much more often. Finish Line needs to change their apps.

Last edited:
I just checked and I’m 0/20 with Finishline over the past year, definitely has to do with the 3 S’s - Size entered, Stock, and Sketchiness of the store.

Back
Top Bottom