Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No i just generated 100 billion usd for nike ,yzy,balenciaga,dior,fendi,gucci,etc.The big companies are using all our ideas and we dont even know it.AOS BOTS WORD RECOGNITION BOTS find us then they sell our ideas to companies ,who sell them to nike adidas and designer brands
what kind of drugs do you do?

I haven't even seen reflectives posted for a release tommorow. What makes you think they will even drop on us tommorow?

Goodluck. Would like to know the status
It all worked out- after some frustration. PayPal agreed to refund me on Friday, the day it occurred. Then I got an email from StockX this morning confirming the fraud. PP said the charges should all be removed (and my PP $300 cash balance reimbursed) early this week. What a headache that all was. Needless to say, I removed PP as my default StockX payment and replaced it with my AMEX.
81F2A91F-4EAB-4B6B-99D5-373EB4274A9D.png

It all worked out- after some frustration. PayPal agreed to refund me on Friday, the day it occurred. Then I got an email from StockX this morning confirming the fraud. PP said the charges should all be removed (and my PP $300 cash balance reimbursed) early this week. What a headache that all was. Needless to say, I removed PP as my default StockX payment and replaced it with my AMEX.
81F2A91F-4EAB-4B6B-99D5-373EB4274A9D.png
Glad it all worked out for you. Yeah, I've learned that I cant use PayPal cash/credit for any big purchase because they dont have the same protection as credit cards. Change your passwords and hope this never happens again.

500 highs just sitting lol,ppl cyber camping them rf yecheil and non rf yechiel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-16-10-01-35.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-10-01-35.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_2019-12-16-10-02-49.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-10-02-49.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 247
I'm so pissed at f#$ adidas... they cancelled the black 350 I won on the app... how do you f this up? You pick the winners and cancel their orders 2 weeks after ..

Clouds I received a notification that I won and my order was sent... then another saying delivered... but my account showed still in processing..
a week later nothing 2 weeks.. none.. after a month of waiting I called and was told some BS like.. the shipments were lost and they called to tell me they are refunding
no call no sorry here's a percentage off ya next order.. they were just nasty.

I swear I do my BEST to avoid ADC at all cost and purchase elsewhere.. they could take notes from Nike's customer service.

DRN3W DRN3W So they dropping reflectives tomorrow confirmed? And you heard anything about alien 380s again? Or is Wex telling the truth about that last drop being the final one. I mean I take it with a grain of salt since they said waves and zebras would never restock and here we are

DRN3W DRN3W So they dropping reflectives tomorrow confirmed? And you heard anything about alien 380s again? Or is Wex telling the truth about that last drop being the final one. I mean I take it with a grain of salt since they said waves and zebras would never restock and here we are
Wex Knows what we want,wizard hype beast.def will see more aliens 380 circa all star weekend chicago.the hardest to cop will be 700 v3 azael and black yzy basketball

Wex Knows what we want,wizard hype beast.def will see more aliens 380 circa all star weekend chicago.the hardest to cop will be 700 v3 azael and black yzy basketball
Always appreciate the insight. Was itching for the 380 since I missed out, but will def be waiting for another shot at retail now. Thanks brotha!

Im very elated,kanye west re directed his energy into some amazing footwear,The 4th quarter 2019 and all 2020 he is going to generate billions.Remember when white 350s,sesame sat.We all thought it was over.nike is sweating bullets,looking through archives thinking of what we always wanted to match the ye mania thats impending.imagine how much yeezys are worth if he wins the 2024 presidency.christian billionaire west he changing his name to,he doing numbers since he went from $12 shoe royalties to over 50%.we are witnessing a hostile take over by yzy supply

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-25-12.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-25-12.png
    654.6 KB · Views: 590
Back
Top Bottom