Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Foot Patrol raffling 60 pairs. Should even enter?

Yes Lavarbigballer GIF - Yes Lavarbigballer LavarBall GIFs

Actually managed to grab a pair of the RF today, feels like forever since I've even gone for a yeezy, feels good though imo black based V2s are the best ones.

Anybody know the availability of the 700 v3. Kinda feeling those and for $180 it's not bad. I think it may be a tough grab since it's cheaper price tag but haven't really been in the loop lately. Sorry if this was previously mentioned and I missed it.

Got yeezreels in. Love em except for the laces. Tried my frozen yellow laces and it's a near perfect match. Ordered a replacement set of those.

my cousin copped a pair of reflective Yeezreel's but I don't see any 3m when I shine a light on em.. am i missing something?

The reason why I dont like to enter raffles is the fear of winning in 2-3+ instances, as I'm not generally a fan of returning online or flipping. Call my lazy but its annoying to me. If there was a way to only accept one win after entering a bunch of raffles, I'd be way more in.

I opened my Yeezreels yesterday after work and proceeded to drop them off for return at UPS this morning. As someone mentioned yesterday, I have too much other un-DS heat to ever see myself wanting to wear them. To each his own obv.

Back
Top Bottom