Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i think I hit on these @ Hannon too, lol. I see the CC charge but no e-mail yet. If anyone needs a 11 PM me because I don't need 4 pairs of these. Retail+ shipping.

Now I’m getting this bs.. undefined sumshyt
5A8D48D0-C1D4-4FF1-B233-E1F7A39E2DA5.png

grats to everyone cooking! cheered from the sidelines on these & the reels but tomorrow & the 23rd adidas coming @ my holiday pockets yet again

Anyone been getting card declines on YS as of late? No issues on Pirate Black, then last 2 releases card declines no matter what.

Yep, it’s a known issue with no apparent fix. That said, I tried to buy a pair of slides earlier this week just to see if I would still get declined and to my surprise, my order went through. Used the same card from that order today and it was declined. So weird.

I can't speak for other people's experience and area, but these were plentifullllllll. Everyone Ate. Went to go pick up my pair in the morning every single store in the mall like finishline, champs, footlocker were letting people get unclaimed non reserved pairs right when they opened. So people were picking up their reserve pairs then copping extras that were never claimed on the app at all. This happened to like every store in the mall. Then there's like 3 other malls and I heard the same exact situation from a few friends. Just didnt seem like a single person I knew personally took an L.

It's funny because I withdrew from ADC raffle once I copped on YS. Didn't unsub for my wife and she didn't hit. With all the w's today I was thinking I was gonna have to return her's if she won. This is honestly the first time since the YS checkout jig that I could get through the waiting page on YS. So long in fact, that my cc texted me and asked if this was charged from me lol.

I'm glad to add these to the collection. But very true what people are saying, the no resell on the shoe has turned a lot of people off. Same cats that jumped off the boost wagon I bet.

Yaaaaaaooo... I got lucky.. came to Medellin for vacation and I went to the mall... to my surprise.. there was no line ... I got a ticket to pick one up from KicksColombia here in a hour.. lucky for me.. these muddasukkaz here don’t have big feet... so my size 12 was available. 6CD53145-9CAA-4DE2-9BD1-36C4A9E87798.jpeg

Gonna need this same luck with getting through splash when the 700 v3's drop on Monday. May yeezus be with us all that day.

On another note (thanks to my coffee kicking in), when I purchased on YS, I got a confirmation screen, but could go right back in and order another pair if I wanted. Was this just a rare occurrence or is it always like this? Maybe this is the reason I had such a **** time trying to cop 380s

Yep, it’s a known issue with no apparent fix. That said, I tried to buy a pair of slides earlier this week just to see if I would still get declined and to my surprise, my order went through. Used the same card from that order today and it was declined. So weird.
Could be using filters for people who hit on certain shoes. Maybe you can't hit again for so long. Bs but it's absolutely possible.

Why does ADC do a raffle on the pairs with high stock but this waiting room bs on the limited stuff? Seems backwards

Could be using filters for people who hit on certain shoes. Maybe you can't hit again for so long. Bs but it's absolutely possible.

Happened to me on the RF release yesterday and I haven't got thru on YS since the clay's

Back
Top Bottom