Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why does ADC do a raffle on the pairs with high stock but this waiting room bs on the limited stuff? Seems backwards

Happened to me on the RF release yesterday and I haven't got thru on YS since the clay's
Raffle on mass produced items gives them an idea of how many units they can expect to move for future releases while also avoiding the embarrassment of yeezus sitting all weekend and then magically "selling out".

No way in hell the limited stuff isn't going to sell out, so feed the frenzy and let folks gloat or rage.

Should I even bother? King of backdoor boutiques

Screenshot_20191220-135252_Twitter.jpg

I feel like so many people are turning for the 700v3s :emoji_sob:

Now I know how the OG Wave Runner Captains felt about people turning for them.
V3's gonna be near impossible cause resell looks good. So people who love or hate them will all be gunning for them.
I'll wear them if I hit. But now that YS is a splash like adidas, I'm sure I'll be spending my day at the water park :smh:

So these 700v3....what is the cushioning setup in them?

We've been told that it's not Boost. But we haven't been told what it actually is?

V3's gonna be near impossible cause resell looks good. So people who love or hate them will all be gunning for them.
I'll wear them if I hit. But now that YS is a splash like adidas, I'm sure I'll be spending my day at the water park :smh:

Resell actually normalized - it's like $400 for my size now. The Asking Price was something ridiculous like $2000 a week ago :lol:

Hope it continues to drop to keep the resellers at bay.

My mom just hit me and told me she hit on the Yecheils for me from YS. like....she got on Yeezysupply at 10am and waited in the queue and checked out and everything. I'm shocked. I mean, I'm not surprised, she's amazing, but still...this next level. To even know to do that is wild to me. I'm hype hype yo.

Moms <3

Any place to get the 700 v3's? i'm in a raffle for footscape, but scared it probs wont happen. anywhere else?? love this shoe.

My mom just hit me and told me she hit on the Yecheils for me from YS. like....she got on Yeezysupply at 10am and waited in the queue and checked out and everything. I'm shocked. I mean, I'm not surprised, she's amazing, but still...this next level. To even know to do that is wild to me. I'm hype hype yo.

Moms <3

Any place to get the 700 v3's? i'm in a raffle for footscape, but scared it probs wont happen. anywhere else?? love this shoe.

Hold up, aren't you the NTer whose mom also bought him the YEEZREELS?

Mom is the MVP

If the v3 is limited like the aliens then I prally have no shot… I just hope they release on adidas either on the app or online so I have a chance to cop

Hoping I hit a raffle for the V3s because a Monday drop is no bueno for me. I only have an hour to try to cop before I gotta go to work :smh:

About to say **** it and pay that resale tax for the V3s. :lol: :smh: I don’t feel like going thru the hassle on Monday.

Got some stuff I can easily move to make up the difference between that and MSRP.

About to say **** it and pay that resale tax for the V3s. :lol: :smh: I don’t feel like going thru the hassle on Monday.

Got some stuff I can easily move to make up the difference between that and MSRP.
Who you telling lol I'm legit about to cop a pair right now from GOAT or StockX.

Back
Top Bottom