Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These boys to me fit a whole size smaller. Compared to my 500 Salts especially. I'm toe to toe in there.
They're clean tho.
#nofilter
20191221_111026.jpg
20191221_111054.jpg
[

Go a whole size up!

Last edited:
Yah mine was saying drawing started and was at 0% for the last hour then said it had an error and now saying I didn't enter? WTF! Even made sure I enter before the cut off and made sure card and addy were right before it started so this wouldn't happen... Gonna be pissed if they messed my sh*t up..

Absolutely **** adidas with an aids ****!! This stupid ****ing raffle system can eat ***. Never had to worry about not hitting before,

I haven’t won a single stupid ****ing raffle from adidas. **** you adidas. I’m glad. You’re not getting my money and Jordan brand/nike continue to bury you by releasing 30 year old shoes

Something crashed hard. Chat is locked down and now its saying i didnt even register. I have the screenshot with confirmation though. I dont even want the shoes at this point. Hell i might off my other pair now.

How does a company this big still have this many IT problems? I can understand sites last week with the Jordan 11s but for these? Cmon now...

All em Ws, lol imagine if that cancellation wave rolls through, lmao!
I hope not but it went from in progress to not registered for me. Chat is backed up if u can even get in. Something went very wrong. 30 mins in chat waiting for an agent

Hit on a size 6 on the adidas app for the wife. First win in a long time. First pair of 350s for the wife. I know these won't arrive by Xmas, but I hope she will enjoy them.

Now mind says "unable to fetch your location" I hire the "try again button a few times and still no luck..

Ye been cruel to me in 2019 lol, I haven't been able to buy a single yeezy between yeezysupply "waiting room" and adidas raffle

Oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom