Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Help me make sure I get these Bros. 11.5. do it for Christmas. Hannakuah. Kwanzaa. Love. Do it for love.

Do u think these companies will do more to combat bots?
U cant,i was going hit YS ,WITH A MEGA BOT TAKE EVERY PAIR,BUT WE LOVE YE.ALGARITHM ON ADC AND YS IS VERY PRIMITIVE AND EASY FOR HIGH LEVEL HACKERS TO EXTRACT PAIRS HOURS B4 RELEASE

U cant,i was going hit YS ,WITH A MEGA BOT TAKE EVERY PAIR,BUT WE LOVE YE.ALGARITHM ON ADC AND YS IS VERY PRIMITIVE AND EASY FOR HIGH LEVEL HACKERS TO EXTRACT PAIRS HOURS B4 RELEASE
So if I can’t beat them then I beat them by joining them?

No one is extracting pairs before release. If purchases were coming through at 5am when the drop is 9am then those orders would be flagged and cancelled.

They’re still pretty comfy. My boy has an early pair.

Also for sizing he said they’re snug so half size up from your 700 sizing due to the sock liner/bootie construction.

They’re not a shoe you wanna wear if its really wet out because you will bust your ***.
Hmm, second time I've read this.

Enh, the way I see it is none of these releases are hard anymore since access to them is random. Just gotta show up, hope you get through the splash and then pray you don't encounter any payment issues lol.

There's literally nothing you can do to increase your chances anymore, aside from having autofill on deck and/or buying a bot.

Its true, Definitely HALF SIZE UP. Tried them on at Cool Kicks in Hollywood today. Tried on my TTS which is the size I have in all my yeezys and they fit tight and my toes were squished. They are really narrow with a sock booty inside. Kinda short too. I recommend half size up.

All this talk of nightmares and disappointments lol, they're only shoes. I'm sure these will release over and over again.

Yep, this silhouette feels like a hit and I can definitely see way more colorways dropping. A white pair would be pretty cool considering the ones dropping tomorrow are more yellow than white. Or even a Moonrock color pair :nerd:

Yeezy marketing:

1st drop- super limited-create hype/want
2nd release- little bit more stock. Not everyone cops tho, creates more want
3rd release- straight GR

Up to you if you wanna wait though

Back
Top Bottom