• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
dam, good looks

gotta get synth or citrin, leaning towards citrin

a fresh all new rendition of the creams would be nice, maybe even rf

me personally i dont mind the releases, they all have a little change to em and its more opportunity to cop if u miss a certain pair

but my man Mr Dink Mr Dink has had a good 2019

Don't know if you already have Lundmark but if you do definitely go with Synth. The only way I can really tell Lundmark and Citrin apart is through the reflective laces on the Lundmark. Swap laces I couldn't tell the difference.

Citrins are highly underrated. Prices are awesome now so you should consider
Don't know if you already have Lundmark but if you do definitely go with Synth. The only way I can really tell Lundmark and Citrin apart is through the reflective laces on the Lundmark. Swap laces I couldn't tell the difference.

Before my yeshara win my last 350 was butters lol

let me try, order from top to bottom/left to right, let me know if im right or wrong

Synth, lundmark, yeshaya ,citrin, cloud white, hyper space, static

nevertheless glad u posted this, prolly the only pic on the internet with all of em together, more shots would have been greatly appreciated

are any of em rf?
I have three pairs of Reflectives (Statics, Blacks, Yeezreels). Honestly, there is no point in even trying or paying extra for a pair of RF because they look exactly the same as Non-Reflectives by themselves. The only time you ever see the 3M is when they're taken with a flash and we know the only time that will happen is for the Gram.

I have three pairs of Reflectives (Statics, Blacks, Yeezreels). Honestly, there is no point in even trying or paying extra for a pair of RF because they look exactly the same as Non-Reflectives by themselves. The only time you ever see the 3M is when they're taken with a flash and we know the only time that will happen is for the Gram.

i like 3m period lol
On clothes hats shoes etc

i like 3m period lol
On clothes hats shoes etc
I do too. But the 3M on Yeezys don't reflect like Nike 3M where it'll still reflect if you look at it at a certain angle. These things literally don't reflect at all unless you take a pic with a flash.

I think this was the first 350 drop I've completely sat out since I started a few years ago. feels nice

Same here. I was even waiting for them to drop and was like **** it, and fell asleep around before they dropped. They look too similar to every other colorway over the past few months. I'll be going for the Marsh though.

I do too. But the 3M on Yeezys don't reflect like Nike 3M where it'll still reflect if you look at it at a certain angle. These things literally don't reflect at all unless you take a pic with a flash.

My reflective blacks reflect pretty regularly in standard light. Especially indoors. I was shocked at how different they were from the non-reflective models.Flash will simply exaggerate the effect.

I’ve gotten multiple comments on mine in public settings.

My reflective blacks reflect pretty regularly in standard light. Especially indoors. I was shocked at how different they were from the non-reflective models.Flash will simply exaggerate the effect.

I’ve gotten multiple comments on mine in public settings.
Just curious, what do people in public tell you?

Was at Lenox picking up a third Yeshaya... Then wifey wanted to swing by Victoria Secret and two of the girls helping her started looking at their phones and one started crying... Then I found out about Mamba... which left me speechless... but when I heard about GiGi - I got sick. My oldest daughter just turned 13 this past Thursday. My youngest just got recruited for travel ball... Simply Unreal...

Anybody have an updated take on the 500 high slates? I can't stop looking at them and feel like maybe I should cop while prices are still hovering around retail.

Back
Top Bottom