Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
what is your normal size? hate it not having half sizes.
fyi... i am a size 10.5 in air max 1 and size 11 in ub/350's
i have a bid in on stockx for a size 11
I'm a true 10.5 and I got an 11. it feels good. i wear sz 10.5 in air jordan 1's and forces. sz 11 for air max/runners. I think u should go with the 11.

I'm kind of feeling these. Game time decision for now.

adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-zyon-2.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-zyon-1.jpg
Really like the midsole on these

I'm still good on all 350's but it's nice to see Adidas pumping out colors that aren't different shades of spoiled milk anymore.

I kinda like all the bland, weird colors with yeezys.
I definitely like the clear stripe too.
I spent enough time playing shoe, shirt, hat, sports matchy match in the past and i still have those strong tendencies .

As much as id like some knicks 350s, maybe its not a good idea.
These weird earth tones are helping me not over do it .

I can deal with the pulltab but why they gottta mess with the center seam like that SMH. They rolled that out with the Marsh pair. Stands out more on the Zyon pair. Hopefully they go back to the OG seam on the final run.

Money saved -they definitely will before the end of the year. They spent way too much time hyping them up to just drop limited pairs like that.

I live in Chicago and they were still impossible to get.
I’m debating if I want to drop that type of cash on these QNTMS it’s not confirmed if there restocking again plus the 380s & 700v3 was limited idk man looks like adidas trying to flood everybody with 350s in keep curtain models limited but HEY you never know 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m debating if I want to drop that type of cash on these QNTMS it’s not confirmed if there restocking again plus the 380s & 700v3 was limited idk man looks like adidas trying to flood everybody with 350s in keep curtain models limited but HEY you never know 🤷🏽‍♂️
Im more than willing to drop the cash. But they don’t make a 13+. That was a horrible decision on Ye and Adidas’s part. Also not having the 1/2 sizes was a bad call. I have a feeling that these will release later in a full size run.

Im more than willing to drop the cash. But they don’t make a 13+. That was a horrible decision on Ye and Adidas’s part. Also not having the 1/2 sizes was a bad call. I have a feeling that these will release later in a full size run.
I thought the basketball non reflective pair did 1/2 size run ? I wouldn’t be surprised if adidas re released the non reflective pair to the public in the next few months I haven’t seen one person with those yet

Back
Top Bottom