Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Restock Waves are probably Made in India

1585172583765.gif

Anyone that is getting Waverunner access... did you also get access previously, like 6 months ago or whenever it was the last time they dropped exclusive access via the ap?

Don’t feel bad. I was Icon status for like 2 years and didn’t get access to anything worth a damn during that time except for ****ty releases. Now all my points are gone and I have no desire to earn Icon status again.

I'm hyped I never get any exclusive offers lol, just got my cinders today too but I won the cinders on shortys adidas app not mine

Last edited:
Don't think you can do anything with just an order confirmation number. Need the email too I thought
May depend upon the CS rep you get, I’m not sure. I called earlier today to try to get a military discount applied and was only asked for the order #. Didn’t even verify my name.

I got through but couldn't check out for some reason, tried to put it back in my cart and lost the page. Anyone else have payment issues?

Just woke up and saw i got access, thought it was reflectives or something but its just wave runners :lol:

SHOULDVE BEEN STATIC V2s IMO

I could use a size 10 of waves if someone who has access and doesn’t want it. I regret selling my two pairs. Icon with 15k points with no access this time or last time either.

Back
Top Bottom