• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
even if you didn't slept it was incredibly difficult
Nah I was hungover as ****. Ubered to adidas on the strip in Vegas like one hour after opening and still managed to double up. I regret not going back in the evening because I called and they said they still had some sizes like 8.5.

Consortium accounts only. In my city there was only 3 boutiques that had static 700... if you weren't laser focused on copping or won a raffle, only other option was online... and many slept or were not really feeling. Can't remember what else released that weekend but these were not overly treasured on release day.

typically I just go on GOAT and set the price of a used shoe by comparing the condition of my pair relative to other’s that are listed in the same size. If I had to take a guess, a slightly used pair of Static’s probably would be around $250-275

Forgot about Got, used laurs in my size around $360. Brand new is going for double sheesh.

Considering I won the raffle on Saturday they got here dumb quick, joints are fuego

Attachments

• 5718EA60-368C-49F1-95F1-F6EFDAFDCB38.jpeg
    5718EA60-368C-49F1-95F1-F6EFDAFDCB38.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 284
has anyone sold a pair on stock x this past week or two? are the payouts delayed?
Since like the end of march I've had some sales get legit checked right when they arrive and some take up to 3 days. It's due to them laying off people because of covid. Any longer than 4 days after arriving there I would message them.

Consortium accounts only. In my city there was only 3 boutiques that had static 700... if you weren't laser focused on copping or won a raffle, only other option was online... and many slept or were not really feeling. Can't remember what else released that weekend but these were not overly treasured on release day.

those released back when every Yeezy was sitting. The reflective and non reflective static 350’s had released earlier that week too.

those released back when every Yeezy was sitting. The reflective and non reflective static 350’s had released earlier that week too.

Not sure about the every Yeezy sitting part... But I do remember the static 350's doing well plus a lot of people's pockets were in post Holiday status.

Last edited:
Not sure about the every Yeezy sitting part... But I do remember the static 350's doing well plus a lot of people's pockets were in post Holiday status.

Zebras, sesames, salt 500s, frozen yellows & statics were all sitting in LA a day or two after release during nov/dec 2018.

Tyrians are sick shoutout to whom ever posted the link . Not sure what happened with my adidas raffle I never got notification one way or the other

Back
Top Bottom