Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been answered here before, but why are the laces on the Quantums so long??? I have them on right now, and the knot keeps unlacing and touches the ground as I walk. I get paranoid becuase of COVID and have to sanitize my hands every time I re-tie them.

4588CE43-6524-48D6-B59F-A0EBDA5DE75C.jpeg

CEE4BF00-9E3F-4F33-A739-EE92864039B7.jpeg

Not sure if this has been answered here before, but why are the laces on the Quantums so long??? I have them on right now, and the knot keeps unlacing and touches the ground as I walk. I get paranoid becuase of COVID and have to sanitize my hands every time I re-tie them.

i hadnt noticed the length of the laces but I did notice they feel thicker, look bigger or more round than other Yeezys. wonder if they keep untying because of their thickness.
I haven’t been going out and haven’t wore mine yet to experience much of anything :frown:

i like the profile pic dude posted. Straight bozo the clown look.
Cant wait!

i hadnt noticed the length of the laces but I did notice they feel thicker, look bigger or more round than other Yeezys. wonder if they keep untying because of their thickness.
I haven’t been going out and haven’t wore mine yet to experience much of anything :frown:

i like the profile pic dude posted. Straight bozo the clown look.
Cant wait!

The laces are ridiculously long. So far I've just tied them and tucked the rest inside the shoe smh

I just tried on my QNTM's for the first time last night, sheesh they are sexy on foot.

I didn't notice extremely long laces - but didn't tie them up either. Was very pleased that the size 12 fits without any of the 700V3 toebox issues, the soft suede vs. rubber and length are better. I just been really busy and wanted to make sure they fit before I tossed them in the stacks.

Also noticed that my heel cups line up perfectly on the outside of both shoes but are off about .25" equally on the inside. With them both being equal, not so bothersome. I am very happy with them...

Oh and I got great 3M.

I just tried on my QNTM's for the first time last night, sheesh they are sexy on foot.

I didn't notice extremely long laces - but didn't tie them up either. Was very pleased that the size 12 fits without any of the 700V3 toebox issues, the soft suede vs. rubber and length are better. I just been really busy and wanted to make sure they fit before I tossed them in the stacks.

Also noticed that my heel cups line up perfectly on the outside of both shoes but are off about .25" equally on the inside. With them both being equal, not so bothersome. I am very happy with them...

Oh and I got great 3M.

Nice! I meant to ask how your GOAT pair came out, but completely forgot. Luckily GOAT sent me a very good replacement pair as well, although they seemed to have come from Flight Club lol. Couldn't be happier

Nice! I meant to ask how your GOAT pair came out, but completely forgot. Luckily GOAT sent me a very good replacement pair as well, although they seemed to have come from Flight Club lol. Couldn't be happier

Damn - that is good to hear brosef. :pimp:

Hopefully, they worked all the kinks out for the Bariums.

You think you might catch covid 19 off the lace tips and the ground?

Ok

😂

Back
Top Bottom