Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For the very 1st preorder drop of the Waverunners I went TTS and regretted it. Should've went 0.5 down. Got a feeling QNTM gonna be a similar fit so I'm going 0.5 down on these.

Guess I’ll just go for my true size 10 but I could’ve sworn I heard Seth Fowler say these run snug towards the toe lol. Not that his word is anywhere near gospel. So just to confirm, these are TTS?

Last edited:
For the very 1st preorder drop of the Waverunners I went TTS and regretted it. Should've went 0.5 down. Got a feeling QNTM gonna be a similar fit so I'm going 0.5 down on these.

That’s crazy. Couldn’t imagine going half down in waverunners with as snug as the toe box already is. Sizing down would just be painful.

Yeezy sizing weird as **** for me. My 350v1, 350v2 700, and 500 are different sizes :lol:

350v2 - some pairs size 8 is perfect, some pairs 8 is snug as ****.

500 - size 8

700v1 - size 7.5 fits snug, but size 8 would heel slip.

350v1 - size 7

My Nikes are all size 8 and fit perfect.

TD 350 V1, I went with size 10 (TTS) and they fit perfectly and comfortable. Those were TTS.

I’m my true size 10 in waverunners (but sometimes wish I went with a 10.5 when I wear them because the toe box is almost too snug)

-Zebras (I think from the first restock) I’m a size 10 (TTS) fitgood

-Beluga 2.0 size 10.5 (and they’re super snug in the toe still and I sometimes wonder if I should’ve gotten a size 11 which I’ve NEVER had to do or consider on any shoe)

-Black non reflective 10.5 fit perfect

-Cloud White 10.5 fit perfect

What size should I get in the Bariums?

Last edited:
TD 350 V1, I went with size 10 (TTS) and they fit perfectly and comfortable. Those were TTS.

I’m my true size 10 in waverunners (but sometimes wish I went with a 10.5 when I wear them because the toe box is almost too snug)

-Zebras I’m a size 10 (TTS) fitgood

-Beluga 2.0 size 10.5 (and they’re super snug in the toe still and I sometimes wonder if I should’ve gotten a size 11 which I’ve NEVER had to do or consider on any shoe)

-Black non reflective 10.5 fit perfect

-Cloud White 10.5 fit perfect

What size should I get in the Bariums?

lol yeezy sizing is all over the place and at least I only go with either of 2 sizes. My TTS 10 & 10.5. Some of y’all bounce between 3-4 sizes making things even more confusing lol. Convinced a lot of folks on here don’t know their true size to begin with lol. It’s all good. I just want to know if I should go TTS or half up.

lol yeezy sizing is all over the place and at least I only go with either of 2 sizes. My TTS 10 & 10.5. Some of y’all bounce between 3-4 sizes making things even more confusing lol. Convinced a lot of folks on here don’t know their true size to begin with lol. It’s all good. I just want to know if I should go TTS or half up.

Get a 10 bro

Guess I’ll just go for my true size 10 but I could’ve sworn I heard Seth Fowler say these run snug towards the toe lol. Not that his word is anywhere near gospel. So just to confirm, these are TTS?

I can’t front, I love the look of the Quantum, but the toe box has been killing me, especially on my pinky toes. I’m a true sz 9. Maybe they haven’t broken in yet as others have said.

I have a few yeezy’s. Here’s a few just for reference.
grey gum 750’s= Sz9
OG zebra, bred, frozen yellow =Sz9.5
See through stripe 350 v2= Sz9
500’s sz9
Waves sz9

azael sz9. Fits very snug but feel like it will break in nicely.
Alvah Sz9.5, too big for my liking. After breaking in it’ll feel way too big.
Made a similar mistake with my wave runners. Started with a 9.5 but after wearing them a lot they felt like a 10. Sized back down to a 9, at first they felt snug (not as snug as the sz 9 Azael) and now they feel perfect.

QNTM lifestyle I went with a 9 because I knew a 10 would be too big. I figured if the 9 was too small I could always take the insole out for some comfort. They ended up being the most comfortable right out of the box. The toe box is spacious and, you can move your toes. Can’t do that with the azaels lol. A 9.5 in QNTM’s would’ve been too big.

hope it helps.
5A377AFA-9EB0-436F-81F2-73EE9C8FD2B1.jpeg

This is the most useful reference here. TTS then for me. (although I did go half up on the Azaels..those were suffocating. Other than that, the rest are on the same sizing reference!)

CNCPTS raffle for Boston and NYC sometime today

If I remember they like to do a 30-minute entry window so keep an eye on their IG

Back
Top Bottom