Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
this is objectively a new low for adidas for me.

i dunno, I know everyone says this but i don't think and can continue to support these ****heads.
Shockingly I got through. For some reason they taxed my *** though. I live in a no sales tax state. Adidas really fumbling.

BTW I hit refresh regardless of staring at the do not refresh for an hour. surprise surprise, i get in in like 5 mins.

Shockingly I got through. For some reason they taxed my *** though. I live in a no sales tax state. Adidas really fumbling.
I wouldn't care really but I do refuse to donate money to ****ing Stockx. I'll do goat if I'm desperate but I've only paid resale a couple of times, unfortunately that's getting to be our only option anymore. I'll never bot.

giphy.gif

holy hell that took forever,. Got thru splash like 20 mins ago but wouldn't let me cart any size. Kept giving me errors and reload sizes. After carting, it would give me an empty cart. Kept trying to cart and eventually got one in but it kept saying my address is wrong. Kept forcing it and it went to payment page, declined me 3 times before finally going thru

1593107292121.png

I ****ing got in but was doing work and now it made me refresh smhhhhh I really can't win with adidas man. Is there even 10.5 left??

So annoyed.

holy hell that took forever,. Got thru splash like 20 mins ago but wouldn't let me cart any size. Kept giving me errors and reload sizes. After carting, it would give me an empty cart. Kept trying to cart and eventually got one in but it kept saying my address is wrong. Kept forcing it and it went to payment page, declined me 3 times before finally going thru

1593107292121.png

Did you go TTS or is that half size up?

Got all the way to submit payment only to get payment error and then wouldn't redirect to paypal. Then emptied my cart and put me back in the waiting room. I'm sick.

1593107292121.png
looks like they just charging everyone 30 for tax? wtf

finally got through for once. Tried to cart 9.5 but it wouldnt work. Carted 10. Got to checkout and it sold out on submit. Went back they only had 8 and under. Fought and got a 7.5 smh. A waste

Back
Top Bottom