Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I never really got anything from Gap but BR used to be my go to for business casual essentials. as of like 2017 when I stopped shopping there their quality had fallen off a cliff compared to like 2009. Hopefully the shirts feel nice. Cheap things can be comfy and feel more expensive than they are, see Uniqlo

I bought a pair of those GAP 1979 jeans when selvedge denim was big a few years ago.. Honestly, they were one of the worst quality jeans, I’ve EVER purchased (looked great though) and I’ve owned pairs from Zara, H&M, etc. etc. before that as well.

I will give them credit, that they clearly marketed those jeans well since I ended up still buying a pair.

AF330ACE-0681-4A1E-934A-3FAFC171D507.png
Really accepted my fate, then I got the charge ,then the email. Got in 5-6 times on adidas yesterday with 1 chance to get my 350 Sz and then my 700 V1s. Struck out every time due to payment issues. I ended up with my usual yeezy (500 high & low, solid 350s and 350 V3) Sz that is .5 up from my nike\jordan Sz. Hope it works out.

Gap has better scale, and it probably looks better ego wise to be the one to say you turned Gap around.

Yeah can’t argue scale but GAP is going to have to consolidate A LOT of their brands and stores to turn it around.. Retail companies like them and Macy’s have been in a world of pain the ost few years as e-commerce has grown exponentially and especially right now with CV keeping their business at bay.

Yea I refuse to drop resell on these bariums. Rather drop the little extra and get the OG Quantums if that's the case. Probably wait till it gets closer to september for the alleged restock. Managed to scoop the black mnvns on the restock so hoping to have the same luck for quantums if that happens. Throw up my shot and then scoop in the following week if I miss.

On second thought, we'll see. I have a lot of goat credit so we'll see what prices look like in a few days lol

Wish SNS drew the winners yesterday. Would’ve probably shipped today. I’m going to Virginia on Wednesday for a few days probably won’t get them before then.

The citrins are up on SNS big scattered sizes 10 and up. They had 1 Yeezreel in my size and I managed to get it after someone let it out of there cart hold

Hope this shockdrop has some stock and dont sell out in seconds just so Ye could promote his GAP Collab...

Back
Top Bottom